Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Brewmaster

Zor95

Slicer
If you have not yet been to the pub at spawn I would encourage you to do so (with a valid ID or supervising adult). The Brewmaster there will more than likely greet you with a message or two. I received the following message today:

Brewmaster said:
Travellers have recently told me of a fish with a glowing mouth in a covered pond South of here... They mentioned it was in a thickly forested area.

I am inclined to believe he is just spouting random things due the fact that he uses the British spelling of traveler and lacks a fourth period in the ellipse separating the two sentences; however, there may be some truth here. I'm too lazy to search for it myself, so does anyone else want to give it a go? Has anyone heard anything else interesting from the Brewmaster?

Lazuli73

Slicer
I have but I can't remember what he said; although I do like the sign by the hot tub (not sure why there is a hot tub in a pub).

Although we need a real name for the spawn pub, any suggestions.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It's name was the Limping Llama on the build server. If there's still support for that, we can make it that. I just figured llamas don't exist in Minecraft, so it oughta be a little more canon. The Pondering Pig, Sly Sheep, Elated Enderman, or something...

Jedoi

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
What minecraft mobs start with an A or B?
I meant D, not B. What about the Drunken Enderdragon? Or just dragon, but the ender. Or Alchoholic MobThatStartsWithAnA

adderman500

Slicer
If it was "Traveler" as you spell it, the word would be pronounced Tray-v-ler. The traveller spelling places more emphasis on the "ell" part.

On the subject of the brewmaster, I have nothing to say. Productive comment much.

Artagan

Slicer
Lazuli73 said:
post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU.gif

Jedoi

Slicer
adderman500 said:
If it was "Traveler" as you spell it, the word would be pronounced Tray-v-ler. The traveller spelling places more emphasis on the "ell" part.

On the subject of the brewmaster, I have nothing to say. Productive comment much.
Wait, the American version is "traveler"?? I thought it was "traveller".....

JocelynReed

Slicer
Cryptite said:
It's name was the Limping Llama on the build server. If there's still support for that, we can make it that. I just figured llamas don't exist in Minecraft, so it oughta be a little more canon. The Pondering Pig, Sly Sheep, Elated Enderman, or something...

The Sly Sheep +1

OR

The Creeper (in honor of whom inspired it)

its a pub...the name should be a little "dark"

Lazuli73

Slicer
Blaze's Bar and Pub, Around the Block Pub, Bat's Neighborhood Brewery, and Tim Hortons.

Back