Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Church of Lokian is recruiting.

13lackpearl

Slicer
Behold! The new religion has been founded in Loka, from the backyards of Garama.

The Church of Lokian

Based on the folk legends that has been passed down for generations throughout the Loka world, the Church of Lokian is a polytheistic religion with 3 greater gods and 5 lesser gods, with each god representing elements of the world. The religion is created to inspire awe and fear amongst the followers. Heretics of the religion beware, you will suffer severe consequences for believing in your false idols!!!

The Greater Gods
Skyman - The Handyman God.
- Legend has it that when there is a disturbance in Loka, a man from sky appears out of nowhere and fixes it. When he talks, his voice is heard by everywhere as it rings across the sky. Our old ancestors have started calling him the "Skyman", and believe he also has hand in creating the world itself.

Aegon - The God of War and Strategy.
- The old folktale tells of us of a legendary king warrior who once conquered the whole world, Aegon, and later rose to the rank of god. Known as the master of warfare, it is said that Aegon has not known defeat. He is also famous for fathering two demi-gods, and his favorite has been known to be his adopted child, rather than his bastard.

Magpie - The God of Love and Luck.
- There is a legend of a man with voice so graceful that any ladies, or men, fortunate enough to hear his voice fell for him. His voice was so enchanting that even the handyman god himself fell for Magpie, and allowed him to rise into godhood.

The Lesser Gods

Shilo - The Goddess of Cats and Ocelots

Lottain - The Goddess of Sheeps and Wools

Wolf - The God of Calm and Serenity

Alchemy - The God of Builds and Aesthetics

Gall - The God of Magic and Enchanting

To worship these Gods and follow the ways of the Church of Lokian, please build a Greek themed temple with 3 statuette and say the words: "And Skyman said, 'let there be no bug'. And there was no bug."

It will soon be the one and only true religion of Loka. Join today and conquer the world, erm I mean spread the love!!!

Members: 13lackpearl, Xlan

Last edited:

mopb3

Slicer
Was actually excited to see you come up with some interesting mythology here. Instead
Bootlicker.jpg

EastBowmen

Slicer
Aegon - The God of War and Strategy.
- The old folktale tells of us of a legendary king warrior who once conquered the whole world, Aegon, and later rose to the rank of god. Known as the master of warfare, it is said that Aegon has not known defeat. He is also famous for fathering two demi-gods, and his favorite has been known to be his adopted child, rather than his bastard.
Still kissing up to daddy, huh

Jedoi

Slicer
Also, if you two are considered Demi-gods because you've made Aegon into a diety, wouldn't East would probably be more than that since apparently his mother is the daughter of Freyjia?

Edit: yes, I will analyse all lore, serious or not. :p

Last edited:

Gallius

Slicer
I was actually made a local god once in loka in some small town a while ago. I had a floating tower and the people would bring me pigs and i would shoot them with lightning to turn them into pigmen to slay for gold nuggets. Of course offerings were made to me. Rp wise Gallazius never took a liking to it but he did find that free bread and ale to be more than satisfactory. Friendly bunch, simple , but friendly.

Ahh those were the days...

Back