Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Elder, the Blight, and the Artifact

Zor95

Slicer
As we discovered last night, Crypt's theory regarding the Artifact and its response to fire proved true. Using Laeveteinn he used the Artifact to summon a multidimensional storage unit which we are currently powering with emeralds. This may not seem strange to the veterans of Loka, but what I do find strange is that the obelisk also responded to fire when Crypt shot it with Laeveteinn.

Is there a connection here? If Crypt can have some extent of control over the Artifact can he control the obelisk and the blight? Or is Cryptite really a spy and a traitor sent to destroy our world and all that we hold dear????????????????????

Jedoi

Slicer
Crypt is of course one of us. He was doing what he thought was the right thing to do. It just so happened, that what he thought was right was wrong. But we arn't going to blame him for making a mistake, are we? We are Lokans, we help each other in times of peril, not blame or suspect each other. Cryptite is not a spy, he is a Lokan who was doing his best for all of us, and we should thank him, not blame him.

Leasaur

Slicer
Guys, why are you all suddenly against Crypt? Don't you remember the time when he made the world snow for Christmas?
**remembers how annoying ice is**
Ok, whatever.

Zor95

Slicer
If you don't blame Crypt for making the mistake you're saying someone else made this mistake which is obviously not true. So of course we're blaming him for his mistake.

But I also say he is guilty of treason and should be hanged/burned.

Jedoi

Slicer
Zor95 said:
If you don't blame Crypt for making the mistake you're saying someone else made this mistake which is obviously not true. So of course we're blaming him for his mistake.

But I also say he is guilty of treason and should be hanged/burned.

Crypt made a mistake.
It's the obelisk's fault, not Crypt's.
We're not blaming him for the Blight, but yes, he made a mistake.

And really? hanged/burned? Really?
Thats not nessasary.....

Back