Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Legend of sad dog caverns

JocelynReed

Slicer
This one is for Mtn and it is a super sad story.

What can you tell me about sad dog caverns?
What happened there?
What are the coords?
What happened to sad dog?

If you have screen shots please include them...

Mtndome

Slicer
*tears up*

*takes a deep breath and wipes eyes*

Sad dog... was a lonely pup trapped in a ravine under spawn protection. He must have fallen down unto a single block, with no real way to get up or down. Months, he waited there, atop his singular block, hoping someone would find him, and take him in.

That's where I came in. Upon discovering Sad Dog, I raced to outside Spawn protection and began battling Skeletons and Zombies with all my might! When I finally amassed enough bones and rotten flesh, I traveled back to Sad Dog Cavern. I carefully hung onto the edge and dropped bones down to Sad Dog. After much coaxing, Sad Dog was able to latch onto my arm, and was pulled to safety.

Sad Dog and I bonded instantly. He went everywhere with me. Spawn, HC, Yggdrasil, and several long Jungle Runs. I made him a carefully crafted dog area atop Yggdrasil.

But... this story is not a happy one....

I decided I needed more wood to help adjust the knot on Yggdrasil, so I left Sad Dog with plenty of bones to chew on, and water to drink. I was gone for maybe, twenty minutes or so. On my way back, I heard a high-pitched yelp in the distance. Fearing the worst, I sprinted back to Yggdrasil and raced up the ladder. When I got to Sad Dog... all that was left was some pixel splatter and experience points... along side a pixel splattered stone sword....

I wept... for Days I wept...

13scooter13 found me clutching his favourite bone outside his pen. We made a shrine above his grave atop Yggdrasil.

*cries openly*

JocelynReed

Slicer
A shrine to sad dog was also created in HC by scoot I believe.

Mtn if you could include photos related to sad dog in this thread that would be awesome.

Mtndome

Slicer
2012-09-30_23.13.29.png

Zor95

Slicer
Load it up into an image editing program and resize it. I think the max size for these forums is something liek 1000x1000.

Back