Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Loka Fair

adderman500

Slicer
I was just reading the post from ages ago about server builders, and in that crypt said something along the lines of "towns should link up to build huge projects".
Well there were rumours going around recently about a loka fair, where each city would prepare something awesome to show off to the rest of the server, and they would all be built in one place. I dont know whether this is actually going to happen, but i think it is a great idea, and would help unify the server a lil more.
Unfortunately i am in france beginning next week and then for 2 weeks so wouldnt be able to participate in this, however it is likely to take more than 2 weeks to prepare, and id be eager for it to get going fairly soon.
Responses?

Zor95

Slicer
The fair was supposed to already have started, but Nouv is in charge of it and he and Gud ran off to Spunk's tekkit server. He may be back when we update for 1.3 and I think we should wait for 1.3 anyways. There is so much new stuff to play with and you can make some really awesome builds. Someone else may need to take charge of it though.

K

KenuDragonfire

Sorry about that folks, Pallet's members sort of... disappeared from the server. I'll get it restarted as soon as possible.

Once again, sorry for the delay.

-Nouv

adderman500

Slicer
Sounds perfect, i might not be there for the very start but after a couple of days i will certainly be there. Can't wait, this needs to be broadcasted to those who dont check forums.

Zor95

Slicer
I can make a video or two to advertise it, however I leave for college/uni in two weeks so my time is limited.

mopb3

Slicer
Zor95 said:
I can make a video or two to advertise it, however I leave for college/uni in two weeks so my time is limited.
You leave for uni? I hope you and your neck are happy there :D

Three weeks is a fine time for me, I'll be doing plenty of stuff with adder that week so I'm sure we can fit this in

Back