Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Loka Wiki

MasterAegon

Slicer
I've been looking through the Wiki a lot lately and I'm noticing a lot of outdated content. For instance, The Reach...

Founder: Hylian Moonwall
City Status: Up and working

Are we depending on the people who originally posted the information to keep wikis updated or is it supposed to be a collective effort? I know we've had discussions in the past about the wiki so I figured I'd try to get it rebooted and see if we could get the midnight oil burning again.

mopb3

Slicer
Most definitely a collective effort, otherwise Thelineguy would have to maintain it all still.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Heh, indeed. What will be the best way for all of us to ensure each is updated. I know that The Reach is not operational. I just wonder what else we're lookin at as being either false or dated.

Just curious in case the newer people want to look into the past here...or mistakenly decide they wanna join The Reach.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The Wiki has and always will be up to anyone and everyone that wants to contribute to and update it. There'll likely never be 'one person' who's supposed to oversee anything etc

Grubul

Slicer
I could start organising stuff in there. Making picetures, and tutorials in doing things. And explainign each aspect of our server.

I dont want to be supposed to be the one who does everything all the time, but id love to do it.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Well that's what Crypt was saying. The wiki is an open source where we keep it updated and check one another. If you see something you KNOW is wrong or needs a change, throw a correction in. If there's something you want to add, go ahead.

Artagan

Slicer
Also there are a load of player pages to be made. Not for just anybody, though. Right now let's just make pages for individuals who are uber important to lore, or have just been around so long (ie, 1st gen) that they've earned it.

adderman500

Slicer
It may be worth noting that the wiki has been pretty close to dead for the last year at least. It'd be a huge job to bring it up to date but one I think is worthwhile.

Back