Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TheFragileBlade for Senty

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFragileBlade

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: I believe a sentry is someone who is able to solve players issues quickly and act in a professional manner. A Sentry is also expected to moderate chat on discord and on the server.

Why you think you should become this rank: I believe that I would be a good candidate for sentry because I because I am responsible and want to help. I am currently a member of the Loka Web Art Team. I was an admin of a pixelmon server for a year and a staff member of the server for 2 years.

When you started playing on the server:
March 7th, 2018

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 8 hours a week.

FroggyFruit1357

Although I think they would be great for lore team, I still see very little community interaction outside of the historians. For now, -1

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
I've known Blade for quite some time now, and after seeing how well he handles his servers, and how well he handles people in general. I definitely think he would make a great Sentry. We may have had our differences in the past, and my feedback on him now is different from what it was, due to getting to know him outside of the stressful situation we were in a while back. I feel he is active enough, and mature enough, to handle a position such as this. I really hope to see you get this position, Blade. And I would not be surprised if you were to even get Guardian at some point! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back