Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TheFreshLemon Ban Appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Dear Loka Staff & Community,

World Downloading

I did not world download the town of Terraincognita at all, but the tile next to it. I was one of the first people to get to Terra with ArcherSquid, but as a past member and someone who spent most of 2019 raiding it everyday I knew where the storage was. I ended up getting an inventory of shulkers and filled them and when Archer or whoever came down, I ran behind the storage and mined my way out of the mountain. I then went to the next tile over and hid these items to go back, but stupidly forgot to mark the coordinates down and had already blocked it up and moved a few blocks, I then tried to find it and even took the coordinates to come back later. After this I pretty much joked around "with the people raiding (Pup Force). Hours later after Wolf Force had left and the ganks ended, I went to go get my stuff and mined about a chunk out and couldn't find it. So I decided to world download this and ended up not finding it at all except a echest I had placed. I messaged Cryptite saying "Hey do shulkers regen" or something like that and he thought they did, so I continued to raid what was left in the town. At the time most of my alliance had gotten what they wanted and already left I also did not use it to find more stuff nor did I tell anyone if there was stuff. World Downloading like this and without permission from staff is still illegal so I'm taking this ban.

Sayre's Alts

I 100% knew Obyes was Sayre so I am taking this ban as well and was in a VC with him. Did I know RWH was Ringo? No, I did not and I gear all of my recruits as that's normal to do lol, but I actually did not know this was him as he never told me. I will say Ringo has stopped alting due to this ban and I apologize for my involvement and doing both of these "crimes"

I don't want to appeal as I did do these things, but if I could be unbanned the morning of my unban date that'd be great. I will enjoy this month off and Happy Holidays Lokans, I'll see you all around and gl to Requiem.

Attachments

• Pingo & admitting to WD.PNG
    Pingo & admitting to WD.PNG
    83.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Arms of the angels....PNG
    Arms of the angels....PNG
    67.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 2020-12-10_10.47.23.png
    2020-12-10_10.47.23.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 64

LobsterLarry

hello staff if i drink ketchup bottle on camera will thefreshlemon be unbanned
I will chug 5 2 liter dr pepper bottles within 3 minutes to get this man unbanned. On live stream, and then I will eat an entire package of mentos to blow up to get lemon unbanned!

Lurnn

Slicer
-1 coz he clearly edit message with ringo to make it seem like he no wd the town... smh ! ! ! - 1 wad da hel l!? !?

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
-1 coz he clearly edit message with ringo to make it seem like he no wd the town... smh ! ! ! - 1 wad da hel l!? !?
I admitted to WD the tile next to it and not the actual town bc I never WD the actual town?? You good bro..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back