Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Thelineguy - Applying for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelineguy

Slicer

Current rank: Technically Sentry, though have not reapplied yet and I am directly applying for Guardian.

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian.

What you think is expected of this rank: Enforcement of rules of the server: This includes but is not limited to observing suspicious activity, eg. potential x-ray users; new players who may grief, etc.
Helping players out; Helping community. Essentially helping those who ask for it.

Why you think you should become this rank: I currently help enforce the rules and help players as a sentry, but becoming a guardian will help me do so with much more effectiveness and efficiency. I have no problem with the restrictions of a Guardian, as I will have no reason to break them.

When you started playing on the server: Late February 2011.

Time zone in relation to GMT: GMT.

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Varies. May be several hours a day in times such as holidays and free time, but activities IRL such as education and having a life outside of this game (surprise surprise) may limit those hours. Per week, multiply it by 7. Basic maths guys.

adderman500

Slicer
Such a nice guy, been a friend right from the start of me playing loka. I can't recall any enemies of his, liked by pretty much everyone. Been an effective sentry for a while. Contributes to the server, especially in RP events like the slicer course opening where he rp'ed like a baus! 100% from me all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back