Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ThePigGang LCR Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePigGang

Guardian
IGN: ThePigGang

Current rank: Slicer

What you think is expected of position: As suggested by the title "Loka Community Representatives" demonstrate the common interest of players to the staff team as well projecting their concerns and ideas. They should be members of the community that lokans feel comfortable speaking to. Although not a staff position they should be well informed on rules and precedent for better insight on discussions. An LCR should be able to collect information from the community and effectively bring it into discussion.

Why you think players should support you:

In my previous term I was involved with:
  • Shield change
  • Providing feedback on mod changes (vicious attack buff, tactical rush buff etc.)
  • Providing feedback on pre-warps
  • Providing feedback on Infested tiles
  • Mostly provided feedback on Gank Isle (suggesting party system for gank isle etc.)
  • Provided feedback for build team regarding making biomes PvP friendly on the gank isle
I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Loka and all its features as well as I will be able to fulfill my duties as LCR without bias as I simply do not care for “sides” for anyone that is concerned. My priority is making Loka a more enjoyable experience for all.

When you started playing on the server: Feb 2, 2020

A category within Loka you'd like to represent: Last term I found myself mainly involved with PvP correlated things but that was mainly because of gank isle and module tweaks and now that gank isle is released I hope I can get more into PvE related projects.

Time zone: MST, UTC−07:00

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 1-3 hours on weekdays and 3 hours a day on weekends/ 12 hours a week (also some may find this not active, im almost always active on discord when it comes to talking with members of the community, I get a lot of information this way)

Discord Tag: ThePigGang#8881

5-thepiggang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back