Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion There should be guilds

should there be guilds? lets vote then see what happends depending on the votes.

• Total voters

gabrosen

Slicer
a medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power. I think this could be a great idea, like people can have their guild title in there name and can have like a meeting place, with there own custom rank names example: town owner, it can be king of then (town/guild name) or the lord of (town/guild name) and sub owner can be right hand of (town/guild name) or I guess anything. its a great way to make a lot more achievement ideas, and it would just be a fun little sprinkle to the top of the cake (the cake being Loka) (sprinkles are details)

gabrosen

Slicer
well I thought it could have been official. like a thing not just "hey I'm starting a fishing guild, post if you want to join"

gabrosen

Slicer
Should we just change the name of the server to Loka Art Online?

though its a great anime, and has a ton of good ideas, this is not how I got the idea, I thought it would be nice to have like a traveling town type thing, but towns cant travel, so why not call them guilds.

Artagan

Slicer
I actually planned on making a guild system within Cerulean already, once we'd got some of the more important things out of the way.

Ronshaud

Slicer
I actually planned on making a guild system within Cerulean already, once we'd got some of the more important things out of the way.
We've made one in Dellsmite. In fact, two. Long live the Bow Brothers & idk Jedi, Lea, and laz's guild name.

Back