Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Thieflord and Psychedelic killing something so important....

Jedoi

Slicer
Pard gave me a very special horse. As I was bringing him over the wall, someone (I later found out it was thief) shot us and set us on fire. I died, and hoping my horse was okay, I begged my town to save him because I had to log off, actually I had to before this crisis even started. Laz told me thief and Psy were responsible and that they killed my horse... Now the most important thing I have, or had, my horse, is dead and I'm grounded for not getting off sooner. Thanks a lot.....

Lazuli73

Slicer
Re: Thieflord and Psychedelic killing something so important

*face palm*

Even though this is a rather pointless thread, and that it's just a horse from a that is no different from any other white hoer with diamond horse armour, this act may count as a rule break.

When she died by Thief she was trying climb the wall of Dellsmite, the horse wasn't being used in combat and so the horse was not fair game. I am not sure which rule number it is but I am 84% sure the rule is worded something like this "unless the horse is used in combat, it is not fair game, meaning you may not kill it just for wandering around."

Thieflord304

Slicer

It's a real shame that we never even killed that horse, and you only assume that we killed it.

Psychedelic98

Slicer

14.1. Horses being ridden or used in PvP or raiding can be killed and stolen.
However I had nothing to do with the killing of you or your horse.

Lazuli73

Slicer

Thieflord304 said:
It's a real shame that we never even killed that horse, and you only assume that we killed it.

He's right, I just assumed they killed the stupid thing as I found some diamond horse armour when Psy was killed by Ron, for all I know the thing is still in that hidey hole Steeler built for it.

Ronshaud

Slicer

After I killed Psy, Laz found Diamond Horse Armor. After all that , I was later banned from the server for no reason what so ever. I hope Crypt sees this because I would love to be accepted back into the server

Back