Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Third and final unmute appeal (atleast for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idk69420

Muted
It has been 1/5 months since I MADE the appeal (not responded) I have changed alot since I made the appeal and I think I deserve an unmute. I said "Stupid turk" to a turkish individual of the community at the time "Muzo1337" Now musho something (I think) at the time it was in the moment and I didn't know how offensive it could be, I apologished to muzo1337 and he accepted it and we have became friends over the time, I am truly sorry for what I did and would apologize 1000 times if I could, the incident was 6 months ago and I think it has been enough time. I am incredibly sorry for the forums shenanigans I've done too, it really clogged it up with bad/meme ideas. #Freecamel

Haz5

+1 needs to be unmuted really nice guy, reformed and flipped over to a new leaf camelllll

Greeneryy

Muted
+1 genuinely dont know why he is still muted, I've known camel for a few months now, and he's genuinely a nice guy, I know he's learned from his mistakes and knows to not do it again #FreeCamel

tmxo

Muted
+1 me and idk have a complicated friendship but i truly bleive this fantastic individual deserves a fat unmute he has definitely grown since that happened and i would argue that he deserved an unmute last time +1

bl8_

Muted
wait why is that mutable LOL this is actually sad .... if some would say somthing like "stupid american" it would have been fine ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back