Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TILTED__ ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutepacabra

Hello all (ignore the name of this account, I needed to use an alt to register on the forums since my old account is banned :/ )
I realise that making an appeal is likely fruitless, however I would like to do anyways, as I have been trying to appeal my ban for many months now and I am a strong believer in never giving up.
The police have contacted me, and Kaph and I came to a peaceful resolve. Outside of the server, our issues have been dealt with.
I feel it is important that I state that I no longer hold the beliefs I did when I was initially banned, and regret being so harsh on Kaph, and again, I formally apologise to him and Arc for belittling them and being rude.

I feel I deserve another chance on Loka since these issues have been resolved in real life. I am sincerely sorry to anyone I offended with the video I made and the things said afterwards. In addition, I am also sorry for the things I said on Loka which caused me to be muted beforehand.

I also believe that karma has done its works on me, as I have a lot going on in my life right now, and had a lot of not so great things happen to me, as that's how things work. If there is more to come, sobeit. If I must wait longer, then fine. But justice has come my way in one form or another, outside of Minecraft.

With this, I feel the best resolve would be to keep me perm-muted but let me play on Loka. Of course, there is no obligation to do so, however that is just my belief.

Sorry if that was poorly written, I have a really bad headache at the time of writing.
- death by heartbreak

Cutepacabra

Just to add I don't mean to guilt trip anyone with that middle part about karma, I just meant to say that I've had justice served in one way or another, and that's just my sort of explanation for it, in a sense.

Silver911

Slicer
I've always been one for second chances, as I've had my controversies in the past. Personally I didn't see what you did so I can't +1, but if you really have changed and are able to be let back, I will welcome you with open arms back into the community!

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I have to say, I am glad that the situation has been resolved and that both parties involved in the incident have come to terms with one another. It is good you that you resolved the situation the correct way and did not attempt to run from the situation. However, I have to say that your way of handling it is not going to get you unbanned. The video that got shared around was completely vile. I don't think that you're quite ready to come back to Loka right now, maybe appeal in a year or so, but this is just completely too early for me. -1

Cutepacabra

I have to say, I am glad that the situation has been resolved and that both parties involved in the incident have come to terms with one another. It is good you that you resolved the situation the correct way and did not attempt to run from the situation. However, I have to say that your way of handling it is not going to get you unbanned. The video that got shared around was completely vile. I don't think that you're quite ready to come back to Loka right now, maybe appeal in a year or so, but this is just completely too early for me. -1
1 year... I'll be 17, yeesh. Okay, I'll take that advice.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
+1 Been playing with Tilted on multiple servers and even knew him before Loka. I don't think he'll do this again and knows what he did was wrong. No reason to give him a second chance, especially if he's made up with Kaph.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Due to the history between the parties here, Kaph and Arc don't wish to comment on this thread.

That said, they did want it brought up that the feeling of this event having been "peacefully resolved" is not at all shared here.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Due to the history between the parties here, Kaph and Arc don't wish to comment on this thread.

That said, they did want it brought up that the feeling of this event having been "peacefully resolved" is not at all shared here.
Good to note. The appeal itself makes it appear that they came to terms properly with each other over the past few months, which, is obviously not true based on what you've said. This just furthers my -1.

Cutepacabra

Good to note. The appeal itself makes it appear that they came to terms properly with each other over the past few months, which, is obviously not true based on what you've said. This just furthers my -1.
As stated by the police, there were 2 options, one being the legal pursuit, and the other a peaceful resolve, or however they worded it, but the officer I spoke to said that a letter of apology was adequate, which was provided.

Cryptite we should kiss on the mouth i love cryptite

Sparkledog

Tilted, you are one of the most vile people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. I remember when you said the situation was "bluff" and then proceeded to call me a transphobic slur. This wasn't even too long ago.
You never actually apologized to arc directly, ever. Your little self-reflection in this appeal is full of crap. You thought my alt account "PartyArc" was the actual one and tried to apologize to me, Sparkledog and not PartayArc on a towny server. This was 5 months ago and PartayArc doesn't even play on the server you tried to msg me on. You can ask anyone in wolf-force, loka staff, and other staff on the many servers we share. You also have namemc to check this. Even pudmuffers knows this. Why do you think you never got a response?
unknown.png

image0.png

Cutepacabra

I never apologised to Arc directly because I couldn't get a hold of her lol. I apologise for calling you what I did, however it was at about the same time I was full of myself. Obviously, you can choose to believe whatever you wish, I have no hand in that, however I did not believe the word I was using was a slur, and wasn't aware of it until recently, I thought it was just a shortened version of it (I'm sure you can guess what word.)
I wasn't asked to apologise to Arc in that letter, and I wanted to be careful who I contacted because of the severity of what was going on. Understandably, in my opinion, I had every right to keep contact minimal.
With all of that being said, below is a letter written in June this year, apologising to Arc:

Cutepacabra

Hey, you know when you right click an old item to view properties, it bumps up the Accessed date? So uh, nice time change.

unknown.png
I took that screenshot before I opened it lol, why would I lie about something like that?
It's literally not doing it with anything on my pc rn
Again if you don't want to take my word fine, but it's all I can give you, and that's really all an appeal is.

Cutepacabra

While I'm at it I'm sorry if at any point during this appeal I came off as rude or disrespectful, I have a million and one other things happening right now and I'm having to keep track of this thread also :/
Apologies!

Sparkledog

here you go mate... video proof of my pc trying to keep me banned lol
Wasn't your first explanation of why your original screenshot said June 2nd was before you opened it? You implied that it was supposed to change and that's why you screenshot it before you opened it. This video shows that the date wont change at all for you. Okay fine you didn't change the date but whats up with that inconsistency? This would be an absolute benefit if anything. Your paste bin and actual txt file are different things
I think you lie because there's no reason to trust you : (

Cutepacabra

Wasn't your first explanation of why your original screenshot said June 2nd was before you opened it? You implied that it was supposed to change and that's why you screenshot it before you opened it. This video shows that the date wont change at all for you. Okay fine you didn't change the date but whats up with that inconsistency? This would be an absolute benefit if anything. Your paste bin and actual txt file are different things
I think you lie because there's no reason to trust you : (

I don't understand how that video which was recorded within like a minute you replying to my thread, was faked.
If you REALLY need proof for this, I'd be happy to upload the original file somewhere. Infact, if you wish, below is a Drive upload of the file. Inspect it all you wish.

Cutepacabra

MediaFire just made a copy of the file and it showed it all made today annoyingly, so I uploaded it to Drive instead which might work? You have the video as proof if it doesn't, and while I agree there's no reason to trust me, why does it benefit me to lie about that?

EDIT: If you want proof I didn't just make it today you can check the time and it's at the exact same time of the upload, which leads me to believe that either it's a copy of the file which is how the upload thing works, or whenever you download a file it's a new file which has been saved onto your PC, thus showing the date it was "created at" since it's not the original file.

Maybe someone with more technical knowledge can help me prove the legitimacy of this file? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back