Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tinderr Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

Posting this for Tinderr as he is banned on the forums.

Hey guys tinder here, i'm gonna start off with letting you all know i'd like to be seen as a different person than the person i was 3-4 years ago, im 17 now and have matured a lot since 14, im by no means a whole ass adult now, but i'm mature enough to realize and know that harassment and all the wrong things i did has no place on a minecraft server and breeds a bad environment. Sorry specifically for the alting last time I appealed a bit over a year ago, I recognize alting is wrong and I shouldnt have done that But regarding the original ban 3 years ago I quite frankly do not remember the exact circumstances of which i was banned originally, all in all id just like to ask for a second chance. I'm sorry for how immaturely I acted all those years ago and ask for your forgiveness and you give me the opportunity to prove myself a more mature individual. Loka was the first server I ever played properly, I was young and super impressionable back then, it lead to extreme toxicity and negative thinking on my part, minecraft should be a safe place for all to relax with and enjoy to get a break from the real worlds horror, me spreading toxicity and cursing at everyone does not make minecraft a safe and comfortable space for everyone, I truly do recognize my wrong doings and the harm my actions have done. Please allow me to return back to my original home server and allow me to prove im more mature now, 14-17 is a big difference in terms of maturity i'm sure you'd all agree Thanks for your time and I wish you and Loka all the best regardless of your decision on this - TINDERR

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
+1 I've been talking to Tinderr a fair amount recently, and he is by far a completely different person. I was actually surprised when he told me he was banned and he's so much more reformed and a normal person. Love this man please unban him!

Offlined

+1 known TINDERR for over 2 years and can safely say he’s not the same type of person he was 2 years ago

_Bl00dy

Posting this for Tinderr as he is banned on the forums.

Hey guys tinder here, i'm gonna start off with letting you all know i'd like to be seen as a different person than the person i was 3-4 years ago, im 17 now and have matured a lot since 14, im by no means a whole ass adult now, but i'm mature enough to realize and know that harassment and all the wrong things i did has no place on a minecraft server and breeds a bad environment. Sorry specifically for the alting last time I appealed a bit over a year ago, I recognize alting is wrong and I shouldnt have done that But regarding the original ban 3 years ago I quite frankly do not remember the exact circumstances of which i was banned originally, all in all id just like to ask for a second chance. I'm sorry for how immaturely I acted all those years ago and ask for your forgiveness and you give me the opportunity to prove myself a more mature individual. Loka was the first server I ever played properly, I was young and super impressionable back then, it lead to extreme toxicity and negative thinking on my part, minecraft should be a safe place for all to relax with and enjoy to get a break from the real worlds horror, me spreading toxicity and cursing at everyone does not make minecraft a safe and comfortable space for everyone, I truly do recognize my wrong doings and the harm my actions have done. Please allow me to return back to my original home server and allow me to prove im more mature now, 14-17 is a big difference in terms of maturity i'm sure you'd all agree Thanks for your time and I wish you and Loka all the best regardless of your decision on this - TINDERR
+1 I think enough time has passed. he deserves a second chance.

SyndicateNA

+1 over the past 2 and a half years in which we've spoken he has shown a great increase in maturity. (also he's really cute)

Obstinance

even when he was an enraged toxic vaping child he showed glimpses of being calm and cordial with a proper attitude, just never maintained it for more than a couple days. I firmly believe with this many years having passed by it’s possible and likely that he’s matured positively.

Although i haven’t spoken to tinderr since before he was banned so idk

MDJayy

Tinder has been part of my group for over a year now.
Most of us are between 18-24 and he has spent the last year or so around us, can definitely tell its helped him mature a lot spending time around people older than him

mimo4

Slicer
+1 i dont know him but 3 years is quite the long time and i think this appeal is a very genuine one

UghBraces

+1 I have known Tinder for a couple years now and talked to him a good amount after his ban. He has greatly changed from an edgy 14 year old kid into the person he is today. A lot can change in 3 years and Tinder has definitely changed for the better. Free the homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back