Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tmxo/Monkeesk Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmxo

Muted
Dear Loka Community, I was banned on February 7th 2023 for Racism & Harassment. At the time I thought it was funny to make discriminatory jokes towards marginalised groups on Loka - especially the Turkish community. I made fun of their beliefs and who they were, since my ban I have matured greatly and I understand the consequences of what I said to these people and the impact of my toxic behaviour. I'm sorry to everyone who I harassed and made these disgusting jokes towards and I hope that within time you can see the different version of myself which I have worked towards since my ban. I've made ammends with multiple people, one being AKHISARLI. I've taken a long break since my ban, recently reintroducing myself to small areas of the community and trying to show the maturation I have mentioned.

I also would like to apologise for wasting staff time, after my ban I made a joke appeal because I thought it'd be funny - looking back on it I understand the impact it had and how it wasted the staffs time. I apologise to the Elders especially who had to deal with my bad behaviour, even after being given the chance to reform during my time on Loka and yet I still continued to spout hate. I hope that you all can give me a chance to show that I have reformed during my ban, and that I won't be an immature, toxic player once again.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1 i have spoken a little with tmxo after his ban and i can tell you he has changed, FREE HIM UP

m3ntal_

+1 he promises to me he will not do anything just like this thing and i believe he changed
(dont +1 cynodead pls)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the length of time that has passed, we will give you a chance to show you have changed by lifting the ban in 8 weeks time. We will be keeping a close eye on you on your conduct.

Edit: Evidence has since come to light that within the last 6 months, you have made similar comments to those that got you banned. You have clearly not changed and the ban will stay in place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back