Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Toiongo applying for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toiongo

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank: Peacefull playstyle, help to other players, abidance to server's rules and a lot of experience in playing on this server.

Why you think you should become this rank: because it's been a long time since i've began to play here. I've always been a friendly, peaceful person, who's goal was to achieve an environment of a safe place in a world, which was fulfilled for some people with anxiety and fear due to it being heavily based on aggressive atmosphere. I've taken part in construction of many towns, such as of 'Unnamed village', 'Gaia's Lament' ,'Church Town', 'Hyrule' and 'Cathedral City'. Being the founder of 'Quiet Hill', i've always wanted to simply have a place for people to rest after pressure of 'PVP' system. In my opinion, rank of the guardian gives opportunities to advance in this work.

I'd post an apply for overseer rank, but, with my limited freetime due to universary studies, i am afraid of not having what it takes to help keep the 'behind the scenes' work running. If large amount of time isn't so necessary, than, i'll be happy to give all the freetime i'll have for minecraft to what it takes to be an overseer.

When you started playing on the server: To be honest, can't remember when exactly. Probably around 1 and a half year ago. To clarify this, you might want to check the facts of my presence way at the beginning era.

Time zone in relation to GMT: GMT+3

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Really depends on my everyday schedule.

adderman500

Slicer
Well, since he is one of the first gen, and has contributed so massively to the server, and as alch said, is just plain awesome, 100% guardian im my opinion.

13scooter13

Slicer
ah since the first day i met him he was super awesome and amazingly helpful! He is super nice and has a nice helpful personality to boot. +1 suport from me buddy :D

Attachments

• tumblr_m3mkq1XZwN1r2ni29o1_400.gif
    tumblr_m3mkq1XZwN1r2ni29o1_400.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 79

mopb3

Slicer
There is no way Toiongo could not be Guardian, rally now under his banner!

1vOpP.jpg

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Im sorry but your application has not been successful on this occasion. You are a great player and have been here since the start however recently you have spent very few hours online and as a guardian it is important to play very regularly. If you do start playing more frequently, and apply again, im sure your application will be successful. Thank you for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back