Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Town Forums

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Town forums have been/are being introduced at the moment. The idea is that all town owners will be moderators of their own town forums and should be able to add their respective members to them. Also, forums of towns you are not a member of or were not added to will not show up for you.

Hopefully these forums will help town members from across the globe communicate with each other outside of the game.

That said, this will not be an automated system by any means. I just figured that towns aren't exactly being made every day, so all I (should) need to do is add a forum for a town and set the owner as it's moderator. Everything else is up to the town owner and the members of the town. Anyway, I've only added Haven and Asgard so far. Any other towns and town owners should speak up now so I can make your forums for you. Currently I'm too lazy to check the wiki for all that info, plus some town owners haven't been to these forums before, so, if you want a forum for your town, yell at your owners/mayors/whatever.

Enjoy!

Also enjoy the new Market forum!

mopb3

Slicer
Firstly, Cathedral please!

Secondly Mag might like a Hyrule one.

Oh, and perhaps one for hidden caverns, owner; 13scooter13 (I think)

admin

Administrator
Welp, it's not easy to setup having town owners add their own members, so each town forum will have a thread in which to list members needing forum access. Just add your members and they'll get proper permissions.

mopb3

Slicer
thelineguy said:
Cryptite said:
Does anybody really live in Hyrule though other than mag?

For that matter, does mag even live in Hyrule anymore?
To line; yes

To crypt; Yeah it has about a half dozen members (including myself soon if ever I get round to making my house there)
That, and mag insists he has big plans for a revival of the place, he's just a little busy atm

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Seems to me mag has other plans, and aren't you busy managing cathedral? I guess we should let mag answer this one for himself. I just don't want a bunch of forums for inactive towns.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Nice to see lots of you talking about me :) and no need to set up a town forum for me just yet, once ive got bubble gens up and working properly etc i can make a decision on what i plan to do. (i.e. whether i finish the hyrule i started all that time ago or try and rebuild it)

mopb3

Slicer
Magpieman said:
Nice to see lots of you talking about me :) and no need to set up a town forum for me just yet, once ive got bubble gens up and working properly etc i can make a decision on what i plan to do. (i.e. whether i finish the hyrule i started all that time ago or try and rebuild it)
Well, for old times sake you are always welcome in with Cathedral ;)
(Ah man I miss church town :'( )

admin

Administrator
UPDATE: Town forums are now visible to all. This is to encourage between-town chat and town member applications, for example. To maintain the privacy of the towns, each town forum now has a subforum called Member Chat where town members can privately discuss things. As such all posts within each town forum have been moved into their respective member chat subforums.

mopb3

Slicer
admin said:
UPDATE: Town forums are now visible to all. This is to encourage between-town chat and town member applications, for example. To maintain the privacy of the towns, each town forum now has a subforum called Member Chat where town members can privately discuss things. As such all posts within each town forum have been moved into their respective member chat subforums.
Nice idea there ^_^

Back