Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Town title zone issue

capybara

Muted
So I am not 100% if this is able to be fixed but my friend was trying to rename a zone name but used the wrong command making the zone title a two word thing, which now won’t allow me to either a rename the zone title or name. I don’t know if there’s any way to fix because when I try to change its name it just says the first word and it’s kinda annoying because then I would have to rezone the whole area if I wanted to change the name. Anyway tell me if there’s something I’m missing or if it’s just messed up.

Greeneryy

Muted
So I am not 100% if this is able to be fixed but my friend was trying to rename a zone name but used the wrong command making the zone title a two word thing, which now won’t allow me to either a rename the zone title or name. I don’t know if there’s any way to fix because when I try to change its name it just says the first word and it’s kinda annoying because then I would have to rezone the whole area if I wanted to change the name. Anyway tell me if there’s something I’m missing or if it’s just messed up.
i actually remember having this issue 9 months ago, maybe I should've reported it...

Back