Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Towns and Proxys

Obstinance

You are able to make 3 towns next to each other but theres no legitimate way through the natural town progression above level 25 to have 3 connected home territories belonging to the same town or entity, essentially creating an empire.

This should be the next stage, voice your opinion on this thread. this also goes hand and hand with my tgen post in terms of adding more to the concepts loka already has and in return giving more incentives to stick with your town.

Doing this should come with a higher base daily town cost and it should definitely be more than than just 3x etc. Voice ideas below!

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Sylvis 2 Ultimate Boogaloo

Although I'm questioning what you mean by the same town or entity. Just like a mega citystate?

koi0001

Guardian
theres no legitimate way through the natural town progression above level 25 to have 3 connected home territories belonging to the same town or entity, essentially creating an empire.

This should be the next stage
I want alliances and towns to be more meaningful, which is the plan. I'm not sure there is much benefit to us encouraging or creating features that give the players more land when they already don't utilize their tiles, except creating walls and flattening their terrain.

In the future, I will be happy to see that creating towns on a whim or proxies will be more punishing, encouraging the remaining towns to become more permanent.

Perhaps if alliances felt more community-based and meaningful than a group of fellas your warping with and sometimes hop in a VC with.

Last edited:

Obstinance

I want alliances and towns to be more meaningful, which is the plan. I'm not sure there is much benefit to us encouraging or creating features that give the players more land when they already don't utilize their tiles, except creating walls and flattening their terrain.

In the future, I will be happy to see that creating towns on a whim or proxies will be more punishing, encouraging the remaining towns to become more permanent.

Perhaps if alliances felt more community-based and meaningful than a group of fellas you warping with and sometimes hop in a VC with.
its like why allow 3 towns by the same person with skeleton owners next to each other but not legitimize it. if a towns grinds to lvl 40 or whatever level would theoretically allow this then i’m sure they’ll utilize the land and wont pay a dramatic daily cost for nothing.

its how i came up with this post.

Obstinance

Sylvis 2 Ultimate Boogaloo

Although I'm questioning what you mean by the same town or entity. Just like a mega citystate?
i was basically trying to say after a certain town level, adding another home territory should be legit. because you can have up to 3 towns touching right now anyway

Back