Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tqmen LCR Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqmen

Slicer
IGN: Tqmen

Current rank: Slicer

What you think is expected of position: As an LCR "Loka Community Representative" you express the ideas of the community to the staff team. and talk about their ideas and opinions about the server and you are open to discuss the topics as project their ideas to the staff. An LCR should be a member of the community that you know you can talk to about your ideas on the server even though you're not a staff position. you must be able to handle ideas/discussions in a non-biased way.

Why you think players should support you: I've been playing actively on the server for about 3 years now, and I gained a lot of knowledge about the server and I'm experienced, in these past years, I feel like I've become a well-known active player on the server. I have been moving to a lot of towns/alliances to get to know the player base. I'd like to share the ideas that I have for the server and I want to represent what the player base wants the most.

When you started playing on the server: August 6th 2019

A category within Loka you'd like to represent: I'd like to represent the PvP community because that's what I've been doing for these past 2.5 years, but I'd like to share my ideas about the PVE side of Loka as well.

Time zone: (CET)

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 1-4 hours a day if I have work or school 3-8 hours a day if I have a break or on weekends, that's around 15-25 hours a week I think.

dnalol

Muted
Tqmen is a very king induvial who has shown me across loka making my experience a lot better and showing me many things that I would probably not know to this day. He is also mature, not to mention, he is high tier two in the official game mode for Pot PvP and is on lots ready for action, that is why in my opinion, Tqmen is a perfect selection for LCR to represent the community.

MlneYoBeezWack

-1 he doxxed many people before leaked peoples IP because they he was mad at them for killing them in a fair 1v1. And also leaked my IRL address and @O_OEMBERZO_O was also a victim, He is also a mafia leader and kills people IRL, I wouldnt have some1 like him be this rank/role he is trying to look cool he said that to me last time. yea so no rank XD :bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug:

O_OEMBERZO_O

Not fit because he can't control his emotions and they usually get the best of him. I say this because he randomly started shit talking me a few months ago in serenity discord because I beefed his friend in a different server and started talking shit about me/hating whilst I had 0 interaction with him.

MlneYoBeezWack

Not fit because he can't control his emotions and they usually get the best of him. I say this because he randomly started shit talking me a few months ago in serenity discord because I beefed his friend in a different server and started talking shit about me/hating whilst I had 0 interaction with him.
ye he cant have that LCFR rank or whatever it is, He is trying to look scary in front of people with it, We cant let these randoms have these ranks while we still didnt even get the "Old one" rank :bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug:. HE LEGIT ASKED ME TO BUY HIM A MOUSE OR SMTH LAST TIME 🤣🤣 he said if i don't he will attempt to get me false-banned or smth. :opychd::shardcluster::maggers::washedup::bug::bug::ancientingot::sweetbread::blood::praise::nou:😢😢😱😐🤫🤥🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥵🥵😨🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back