Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Trustbbg Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustbbg

Muted
Hello everyone my name is Trustbbg, I got banned for a bit over 9 months now for harrasment and hatespeach.

A little throwback, me and two guys were arguing over discord and I got really mad and really just lost it and said the N-word to both of them. I really do regret my actions and relised pretty quick that what I did was really messed up and apolygised to both of them.

Sence this happend I have really been thinking about what I say to people when I get mad and have started to think twice before I speak now. I have also relised that my actions really do have consequences. This will sound relly weird but I want to thank loka for making me relise this, like most other servers who have really low or no consequences for saying this type of stuff ive would of never learned this.

I started playing loka around I think going up on 2 years ago now. I had so much fun on this server and miss playing it a lot. Ever sence i started playing loka I have never really had any big problems with the rules and stuff and have had a pretty good experince.

Still knowing ive never really had many problems with loka, I want to apolygise to anyone who ive made upset, mad or to anyone who ive hurt while my time playing. I really do regret my actions and will try my best to prove to everyone that I've changed for the better and to prove that these types of stuff won't be repeated ever again.

To all in the loka comunity please give me a second chance and thank you for taking you'r time reading this.

+1 I have seen him rethink his actions and talked to him like crazy even before we both started playing loka and I have NEVER heard him say the n-word even when he is very very pissed off, he is a very calm and chill person to talk to and I would love to play loka alongside him again.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to lift the ban in 8 weeks time but will be keeping a close eye on your conduct. If there are any further chat offences in game or outside of the server we will instantly reapply the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back