Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TurtlayNinja Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtl_e

IGN: TurtlayNinja
Reason for ban: Duping/ Exploit Abuse
Hi Lokans, I want to start off to say I am sorry to the admins and people affected by this dupe. Me and my friends had found a dupe and decided to abuse it for our own personal benefit for sets, shards, pot materials, and many more things. We had no intention of crashing the loka economy or wasting the admin's time we just wanted to be able to get loot without having to grind, we just wanted a shortcut. It has been 10 months since this incident and I again want to apologize for the time and effort the admins wasted on this. Since my ban, I have played other games and servers that require grinding for your loot without using shortcuts and abusing bugs. After playing these games I have realized how important it is to grind and learned the bad effect that bug abuse has.

Also, I would like to mention that a few months prior to this ban, I was banned for cheating. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I was selfish and wanted to keep my loot.

Now that it is winter break and I have a lot of time, I would love to be unbanned on Loka. I have realized that my actions 10 months ago were very bad and I will never do anything like that again. Once again I am sorry to the server admins and if you feel that enough time hasn’t passed then I totally understand.

-Sincerely, TurtlayNinja

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 very kind player and has waited long enough, Turtle has shown genuine remorse for his actions and has conducted himself in a better way on other servers such as vanilla servers. definitely free this mans up!!

Dae_

Muted
Seems like he has genuine remorse for his actions and it's been a long time, from what I've heard across the community he's a genuinely nice guy and I don't feel like he'd do this again. +1

coolkidsupa

most definetly +1 i known turtle from the jump and he was never toxic. he has displayed much resentment towards his past self within the past couple months and i know he has improved both as a player and a person to abide by rules/be more respectful. 10 months has past and I have yet to seen any toxicity from him even in the most irratating situations.

glory

+1 I love ninjaturtle he is very nice to me and always picks me first in skybattle ranked

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to give you a final chance on the server and will be lifting the ban. A long time has passed, your appeal is well-written and frankly, we are in a more generous mood with Yuletide being around the corner. Please ensure you stick closely to our rules as any further rule breaks will lead to us to reapplying the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back