Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Tycoon Terror

LobsterLarry

I have spent nearly $3000 on Loka on the 3 years I have played it and I made a suggestion to Cryptite and Mag that because I was about to hit a new milestone never reached before that it would be cool to get an emoji symbol next to my name. They did agree, but with one single difference. Instead of the $3000 dollar mark which I suggested, they went and probably had a few drinks and said "you know what.... double it and give it to the next guy". In that regard they made it $5000 as seen on this page. https://loka.fandom.com/wiki/Titles#Donator_Titles

1697721408975.png

If it is indeed just such a small emoji, then what harm would it be to give it to the $3000 mark instead of making someone have to spend thousands more just for that "small emoji". Now I don't regularly make posts or remarks on my donations but I believe that if someone is willing to spend enough money to pay for multiple months of rent then they should indeed get access to that custom emoji, and not have to spend the down payment on a new car to get it. The logic that is shown is that they believe that more people in the future will spend thousands, but in the entire history of Loka I am the only person who has spent over $2000, and possibly over 1500 in the last 10 years or so. I just don't see this logic working as of this time and with the future promises of other possible ways of spending orbs for rewards, I still cannot see a justified way of a player spending $5000 on the server for just a "small emoji".

Last edited:

Obstinance

i didnt wanna read it all but hes spent a lot and cryptite and mag collectively have a drinking problem

edit: 3k, is only 1.4 months of rent

Last edited:

Deevil

Sentry
I think a good update will be that if larry have the Tycoon title he also get the Custom Emoji! That would be great 👍

ILY Larry <3

Krylo

+1 i thinks its quite unfair making someone spend thousands more even tho they have already spent nearly 3k

xDeerz

I see the possiblity of other people buying a lot of orbs in the future, you could always add more tiers and emojis, it would be smarter to have more tiers to it since it promotes buying more orbs, the tiers would be easier to reach than it being in jumps of more than a few thousand +1

doota

-1 if its 5000 dollars its 5000 dollars stop complaining young buck and go spend another 2 racks

Back