Age: 16
Current rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank:
I think a Sentry is mainly there to help keep the server nice for everyone. That means keeping chat clean, answering questions, helping new players, and enforcing the rules when someone breaks them. You also have to stay calm and be respectful, even when people are annoying or trying to start problems.
Sentries don’t have all the commands, so you need to know when to handle something yourself and when to ask another staff member. I think it’s better to ask for help than to do something wrong.
You also have to set a good example. That means treating everyone the same, not abusing your perms, and going by the rules instead of who your friends are. I also think a Sentry should be active on Discord and keep up with the forum posts so you know what’s going on.
Why you think you should become this rank:
I’ve been playing Loka since 2021, so I know the server and the community pretty well. I spend a lot of time on here and I want to do more than just play.
I’ll be honest, part of the reason is that I think it would be cool to get the rank. But I know it’s not just a title, and I’d take the responsibility seriously.
I already help people in chat when they ask something, and I’d like to do that more. A lot of new players don’t understand everything about the server, and it helps when someone just answers them. I’d also like to help keep chat clean and deal with people breaking the rules.
I know I’m only Settler and most people who apply are Slicer. I hope you can still look at how long I’ve played and how much I want to learn. I’m not going to say I know everything about being staff, but I’m open to feedback from other staff and I’ll ask for help when I need it.
When you started playing on the server: 2021
Time zone: CET/CEST (Sweden)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Around 10 hours a day, depends on the day.
Current rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank:
I think a Sentry is mainly there to help keep the server nice for everyone. That means keeping chat clean, answering questions, helping new players, and enforcing the rules when someone breaks them. You also have to stay calm and be respectful, even when people are annoying or trying to start problems.
Sentries don’t have all the commands, so you need to know when to handle something yourself and when to ask another staff member. I think it’s better to ask for help than to do something wrong.
You also have to set a good example. That means treating everyone the same, not abusing your perms, and going by the rules instead of who your friends are. I also think a Sentry should be active on Discord and keep up with the forum posts so you know what’s going on.
Why you think you should become this rank:
I’ve been playing Loka since 2021, so I know the server and the community pretty well. I spend a lot of time on here and I want to do more than just play.
I’ll be honest, part of the reason is that I think it would be cool to get the rank. But I know it’s not just a title, and I’d take the responsibility seriously.
I already help people in chat when they ask something, and I’d like to do that more. A lot of new players don’t understand everything about the server, and it helps when someone just answers them. I’d also like to help keep chat clean and deal with people breaking the rules.
I know I’m only Settler and most people who apply are Slicer. I hope you can still look at how long I’ve played and how much I want to learn. I’m not going to say I know everything about being staff, but I’m open to feedback from other staff and I’ll ask for help when I need it.
When you started playing on the server: 2021
Time zone: CET/CEST (Sweden)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Around 10 hours a day, depends on the day.