Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Un-Nerf The Mob spawning.

Grubul

Slicer
Loka is no longer dangerous at nights, or days under the shade of trees.
It is plain... and empty... and lifeless. (from the undead)

Before it was challenging to go out at night. Now its too safe.

Id love if mobs would again- Spawn alot.
At the beggining they didnt, and then they got fixed, but now nerfed for some time.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Nerf implies it was on purpose. It is currently under scrutiny as to what is causing the influx in mobs. So hopefully soon you'll see a change!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
What we've been trying to fix most recently was the imbalance between mob spawning throughout the continents. For whatever reason, mobs would spawn 3-4x as often in the North and very little in the other two continents. If that's been balanced out, and I'm not yet sure it has, we can increase numbers.

Wolfegger

Slicer
I think I noticed a change when Hell on Earth was stopped on Garama (our choice to stop it). Also, I have not seen the horseman in Garama in a long time (six weeks or so). In my dark-room spawner, I had noticed that there are no-spawn periods that last anywhere from 15-60 minutes (rough estimation). Recently, this might be fixed (must observe more). I'm just providing data (not complaining).

EastBowmen

Slicer
I also have a grinder that has not pumped out anymore than 20 mobs even though it has 1000+ spawning spots.

Back