Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unallowed for PvE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unallowed

Slicer
Current rank: Settler
Which role you are applying for:
PvE
Why you think you should become this role: I've personally always liked the lore side of Loka. I also like the idea of being able to help and design new ideas for future plans and outcomes of future events and quests for Loka. I've always personally liked just making chain events / quests for different rewards and challenges. I also have always liked building and designing event based themes. I also feel that I have enough creativity to help with the design of new quests and content. I also feel like I can do a lot more as well working with a team on new ideas.
When you started playing on the server: June 7th, 2017
Time zone: EST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): I play from like 4-9 p.m. on weekdays and during weekends I normally play around from like 12-10 p.m. periodically on and off throughout the day.
Favourite NPC on Loka: Lydia, she makes me waste money on lore

Adzy

Slicer
+1, Ox is very creative with his ideas and i think he'd make a good addition to the PVE team. :)

koi0001

Guardian
I think he is Unallowed to not get this

I think this post should be allowed , unallowed +1 although you can always push fresh ideas on the forums and it'd be useful if you gave some examples of why you'd be a good PVE dev

Unallowed

Slicer
it'd be useful if you gave some examples of why you'd be a good PVE dev

I’ve worked closely with some of the Development crew and have knowledge of the ideals they have set. I also have had experience in making lore and quests and hope to exert that with other members and make an overall better experience for players of Loka. I also hope to bring some new ideas to the table with some new input on newer quests. One of the main things I want to attempt to do is have more exploration of current locations on Loka, also I hope to blow off the dust on some old locations.

Steak__

I’ve worked closely with some of the Development crew and have knowledge of the ideals they have set. I also have had experience in making lore and quests and hope to exert that with other members and make an overall better experience for players of Loka. I also hope to bring some new ideas to the table with some new input on newer quests. One of the main things I want to attempt to do is have more exploration of current locations on Loka, also I hope to blow off the dust on some old locations.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back