name: 055s
date: sep 27
dear loka staff,
why i was banned
i was banned for harassment and saying things i shouldnt have said. It's been almost 3 years and i've had plenty of time to think on this and realize that i was acting immature and not thinking about what i said. i am sorry too sippin purple the person i harassed i know that what I did was wrong and sorry for it.
why I think I should be unbanned
it's been almost 3 years and I've changed a lot. I'm not here just to defend myself for what I did, I know that I did do wrong. All I ask is to give me another chance to prove that I can be better and not do like I did again.
I Also admit to logging on a alt and playing for a tiny bit on my last appeal and for that reason you guys did not accept my appeal i am sorry for that and i just want you to know that i am very stupid for that and it wont happen again i noticed that i was wrong and i got off the alt and did not play on it again it has been almost a full year since that appeal and i want the staff to know that i am changed and i just want one more chance to prove that I can be good on the server.
I really miss playing on loka and playing with my friends. Ive played other games since I was banned but it's just not the same. I miss playing pvp and playing with friends and everyone.
If I get another chance then I will be more mindful of what i say and be more respectful to others. I cant change the past but I can make sure that it wont happen ever again
I'm really sorry for what Ive done and I hope that you guys can give me one more try.
Please consider unbanning me, 055s
date: sep 27
dear loka staff,
why i was banned
i was banned for harassment and saying things i shouldnt have said. It's been almost 3 years and i've had plenty of time to think on this and realize that i was acting immature and not thinking about what i said. i am sorry too sippin purple the person i harassed i know that what I did was wrong and sorry for it.
why I think I should be unbanned
it's been almost 3 years and I've changed a lot. I'm not here just to defend myself for what I did, I know that I did do wrong. All I ask is to give me another chance to prove that I can be better and not do like I did again.
I Also admit to logging on a alt and playing for a tiny bit on my last appeal and for that reason you guys did not accept my appeal i am sorry for that and i just want you to know that i am very stupid for that and it wont happen again i noticed that i was wrong and i got off the alt and did not play on it again it has been almost a full year since that appeal and i want the staff to know that i am changed and i just want one more chance to prove that I can be good on the server.
I really miss playing on loka and playing with my friends. Ive played other games since I was banned but it's just not the same. I miss playing pvp and playing with friends and everyone.
If I get another chance then I will be more mindful of what i say and be more respectful to others. I cant change the past but I can make sure that it wont happen ever again
I'm really sorry for what Ive done and I hope that you guys can give me one more try.
Please consider unbanning me, 055s