Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban appeal Tatlim

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Tatlim / BlackMonkeyBoy at the time of my ban.
Ban Reason: Racism
Date of my ban: 6 months ago

Dear staff members and lokans.

First I want to say that I am really sorry to the people that got offended by my behavior and to the staff members, I hope you guys will give me a second chance after taking a look at my appeal.

6 months ago I got banned for my IGN and for racism in my town chat. I used the name BlackMonkeyBoy because I saw it pop up much in IShowSpeed's livestreams, At the time I changed it I didn't think of the name in a inappropriate way I just thought it was a funny name. I now see that it was a inappropriate username and i have learned from that mistake. In the last 6 months I also did a lot of self improvement I really try to be as nice as i can and learn from my mistake's, and know i shouldn't be doing it again.

Now about the racism in the town chat. I was in the town with people I know that didn't mind me using it, but even than I now see that it was still offensive to a lot of people. Now i look back at it and I realize that it was really childish and offensive from me to say those things in chat. In the last six months I really reformed and haven't done such things.

I really miss playing Loka with my friends and I have made some good friends in the community in the past year playing loka, I hope I get a second chance to prove that I have reformed, and to play and enjoy the game with my friends.

Gragra

+1 I believe he stopped being childish and got more mature now. I ve been talking a lot with him and I think he is ready to come back on the server. He is a lovely person to talk with, who is really funny and also a great friend.

O_OEMBERZO_O

+1 Should be unbanned, 6 months is enough for a "inappropriate name" ban considering he has changed it. Because most scientific and technological, as distinct from mathematical, applications, something may be described as linear if the characteristic is approximately but not exactly a straight line; and linearity may be valid only within a certain operating region—for example, a high-fidelity amplifier may distort a small signal, but sufficiently little to be acceptable (acceptable but imperfect linearity, Erdems situation); and may distort very badly if the input exceeds a certain value (erdems mistake). molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one (admitting to making the mistake and apologizing), thus equalizing the concentrations on each side of the membrane which is why Erdem should be unbanned.

"mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them" - bruce lee
"forgiveness is a virtue of the brave" - Gandhi
"Forgiveness is the remission of sins. For it is by this that what has been lost, and was found, is saved from being lost again." - Saint Augustiea
"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” - Emberz a long time ago

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Claiming you did not think it was inappropriate is a pathetic excuse. You have bypassed our filters on multiple occasions to say the 'n' word, (got muted) you used excessive hate speech in town chat (the only in game chat you had access to), then used hate speech towards staff on discord and finally changed your username to BlackMonkeyBoy. We have no interest in having racists in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back