What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

Unban appeal

KingMythralis

New Member

IGN: mythrxliswya​

Ban Date: 02/20/26​

Ban Reason: Hacking/Avoding SS​


Hello, dear Lokans and dear staffs,​


It’s been about 8 months. since I was banned. During this time, I’ve thought many times about what I did and why I was banned. I’m submitting this appeal not just to have my ban lifted, but to show that I truly understand the mistake I made and that I will no longer use cheats or any banned mods as I did before.
To be honest, when I was banned, I didn’t fully realize just how big a mistake I had made. At the time, I was just tired of losing in the game and made a bad decision. But after thinking about it more over the past 8 months, I’ve come to understand that what I did wasn’t just about me it also affected the enjoyment and hard work of the other players.

Why Was I Banned?​

​

Because I was using cheats.​

​

Why Did I Use Cheats?​


I was actually really enjoying play I didn’t log in for a while about a week. When I logged back in, I started playing ranked matches. Back then, I kept facing players I thought were using cheats, and I’d get really frustrated whenever I lost. At one point, I got caught up in a truly ridiculous thought: "If most people are using cheats and not getting banned, why should I get banned?”
Looking back now, I think this was entirely my own mistake. Thinking that others were using cheats or losing to them didn’t give me any right to cheat myself. I didn’t think about that at the time I just let my anger get the best of me.
At first, using cheats seemed fun to me because I could kill more enemies and do things I normally couldn’t. But while doing that, I never thought about what the people I was playing against were thinking or that they were also trying to enjoy the game. Now I understand better just how selfish that behavior was.

Apology​


I’m truly sorry for what I did.
I played in a way that disregarded people’s hard work and ruined their gaming experience. At the time, I thought it was normal, but now I realize how wrong it was. I truly regret that while people spent hours working hard to climb the ranks or achieve something, I ruined their game by using cheats.
I’ve thought a lot about what I did over the past 8 months. I don’t want to repeat the mistake I made in the past. I now understand much better that cheating or breaking the rules ultimately gains you nothing.

Why Should My Ban Be Lifted?​


It’s been about 8 months. That time has given me more than enough opportunity to reflect on the mistake I made. I admit that what I did was wrong, and I don’t want to make the same mistake again.
I know that simply saying “I’ve changed” isn’t enough to prove it. It’s especially easy for me to say that now, after being banned for cheating. That’s why I’m not asking you to trust me right away. I’m just asking you to give me one more chance.
If you lift my ban, I truly want to play by the rules. I won’t get angry after losing in ranked matches and do something like that anymore. I won’t look at what other people are doing and make excuses for myself. Even if I suspect someone is cheating, I won’t try to solve it by cheating myself.
I really want to come back to Loka. I miss playing with my friends, doing PvP the normal way, farming ore, and spending time on the server. Not being able to do any of these things because I’m banned has already shown me the consequences of my mistake more than enough.
One of the things I’ve been thinking about for the past 8 months is this: If I hadn’t enabled the cheat that day, I might still be playing Loka and spending time with my friends right now. That’s why I’m truly sorry for the mistake I made.
My request to the administrators is this: please, when reviewing my appeal, consider not only the mistake I made but also the past 8 months and my current thoughts. I admit that I used cheats, and I’m not making any excuses for it. I simply want to be given another chance to make up for my mistake.
 
Back
Top