Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xicz!

Muted
IGN: fun3kykittenuwu
hello lokanans, I would like to appeal with my unban for alting on my favourite server LokaMC. I alted with 4 days left of my ban (im clever) and i was very silly and goofy at the time.
I only had around 1 hour of altening play time and it resulted from a 30d ban to a perm (sorry for my bad english its not my first language) I would really like a shortened ban or whatever you think is best. thank you! <3 xx

bbrax

image.png
image.png

dont forget these 2, and dont act like u didnt just delete ur message calling me the nword.

Xicz!

Muted
1. I don't get what the point of any of this is? its outside of loka, and as magpieman stated. for example when lurrn said the n-word nothing happened to his slicer or nothing as they stated ''it was outside of loka'' I don't get what ur trying to show

bbrax

1. I don't get what the point of any of this is? its outside of loka, and as magpieman stated. for example when lurrn said the n-word nothing happened to his slicer or nothing as they stated ''it was outside of loka'' I don't get what ur trying to show
the first message was about loka, and the 2nd one included loka (i dont know the context behind the third). Also this is another reason why I am sending these screenshots.1672532132879.png

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
i don't think you can compare something that happened a year ago to something that happened yesterday

Babysoy

Slicer
The differences about Lurnn's clip and your screenshots are many
1- It was 1 year and some months ago
2- He never said it towards other person, which you did and you were racist to a hispanic player of loka and to brax
3- He said it once, understood that it's a bad word and never said it again
Now just stay mad and banned cuz thats what you derserve.

Litetzu

Lurrn clip was 1 year ago, ur screenshots are of less than one day, it was in a Loka relationated server, you are literally toxic to all the players in the community, I don't think that can help u in ur appeal. Not enough time has passed, literally go play something else and reform first, alting is something that ruined more ur chances to appeal tho

Raddus_

Guardian
Bro stop tryna be unbanned immediately. This is twice now. Learn to be less toxic, and to learn from your mistakes. Your completely in the wrong here, and being racist and toxic isn’t helping your case. Go get a life please, loka isnt your future career.

Greeneryy

Muted
damn, xicz I thought u was nice, dissapointed, not surprised they extended your ban, deserved, really sad that you couldn't wait 4 more days...
:(

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
While I'm glad you're admitting to ban evading after the denial in your last appeal three days ago, you're still lying in this one. You initially ban evaded on Qwilzey just a few days after your temp ban and were ban evading on that account nearly every day last week. Needless to say the ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back