Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixxcyskitten

Muted
Hello, i want to apologize for accidentally account sharing, I didnt mean to do it and it was a huge accident, It will never happen again, and im very sorry, I love this server very much and I love the community. It will never happen again and thank you for your time!
I accidentally logged onto my friends account not remembering I was on it, I was playing adrenaline box and I left to give my friend a shulker box and I forgot I was on my other friends account, and i accidentally logged on. Sorry for wasting your time and I really hope I get unbanned!

Sorry

From, ixxcyskitten/Andree

Last edited:

czmpos

Slicer
well, if you logged on and did nothing i think it is not that deep, but if you did log on and started playing its a different story, also we have a strong politic against that and we always say not to share accounts so you can evade this problems like joining by “mistake” in your friends account, its better not to have your friends account

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We no longer trust you as we already gave you a second chance. One of your friends logged into your account and we unblocked you after you made a ticket on the basis that this would not happen again. Less than 2 weeks later you then log into a different friend's account without their permission. We see no reason this is not going to continue to happen, so we don't want to lift the ban at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back