Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal

Xicz!

Muted
Xicz Unban Appeal.

Date of ban:
28/12/2022 (a little over a year)
Banned IGN: FUn3kykittenuwu
Last Appeal: (Almost 10 months ago) https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/ban-appeal.7554/#post-88601
IGN: xicz

Why was i banned?

I was banned on Loka for 30 days for assisting my friend BestOfNiger by inviting him to my town whilst he was alting, I had waited out my ban until near the 25th day i decided to go on loka for around 2 hours and logged back off.
This when caused me to get fairly permanently banned of loka.

It is essential to note that i have roughly alted loka since my ban 4 times and 3 attempts to alt and my last alt was a bit over 8 months on player ''maf1aboss'' account

APPEAL:

I want to start by saying to just make it clear to all loka staff that i am deeply sorry that had to handle my situation and for how i acted after being declined in previous appeals and i want you to know im actually a little glad you guys did that it really did make me reflect and learn a lot. Every time i used to lash out on people, want to make it clear that i didnt really mean anything i said and it was said out of pure frustration and for insultation purposes. That being said, many of the things I said were inexcusable and I want the Loka community to know that I do not agree or stand by any of my previous actions.

As of the time of making this appeal, I have not alted on Loka since the 'Maf1aboss'' Incident 8+ Months ago, I want it to be very clear that i have had 0 intention of coming back to loka until i alted on mafias account after not playing Minecraft for a while. Ever since i realised how much i wanted to be back in loka & the community. I have been banned for over a year and i extremely regret my decisions to get banned and how i have acted and responded to situations during my ban. I understand the severity of alting a Loka ban and I hope that with my recent actions I can show that I have changed for the better, in my attitude, maturity, and capability to follow the rules.

I am extremely sorry to anybody i may of been verbally malicious to and i hope you can accept that i have honestly changed.
I can confidently say that most people can see how i have changed as a person a lot recently.

There has not been any few months i have not thought about what it would be like if i never got banned, I regret it every day and i really want to come back. But maybe if this gets denied its just for the best and i understand that, I don't play Minecraft as much as i used to and have bigger prioritys now and it really did make me change how i used to see things, I feel like when i was online a lot more I was a more careless and ruthless person. I used to act very different online and put on a tough persona. After maturing a lot more since my orginal and most recent banned, I understand the problem with my mindset, and it made me lose out on playing a server that, to be completely honest, was one of my enjoyable times playing Minecraft. I really hope that I could get my ban removed/shortened if I have properly shown to the community the change in ways, as I have become a more friendly, and mature person in the community.

Thank you for taking time to read my appeal and i hope it has convinced the Loka community that I have changed as a person, am a better rule follower, and can warrant an unban/ban reduce in Loka.

- sincerely xicz

EMPu1se

+1 I met xicz almost a year ago, and I can 100% say that he has grown and changed as a person over time. I have seen him become mature in his decisions and learn to not act irrationally. He is now an overall wholesome and friendly person to talk to and deeply cares for the Loka community. I think he has served the right amount of time for his ban.

TgsHalo

+1 Ive talked to xicz a lot after his ban hes mad chill and should def be given another chance

pigears

HUGE +1.

I have known Xicz for the past 2 years and it is safe to say he has grown A LOT as a person. I have seen his attitude and maturity take a complete 180 and he is now a whole new person than he was 2 years ago. Xicz definetly deserved his ban, but overtime I think he learned what it meant to be in a community, and how to properly follow rules. After learning from his alting and hate speech, I think Xicz now is a very nice person and has waited out a good amount of time. Xicz should 100% get a reduce/unban from Loka as he has shown himself to feel sorry for the mistakes he made, and deeply understands what he did wrong, learning and growing as a person from it.

SwiftNautilus

+1 I've known xicz for a year and a half and his behaviour over that period of time has drastically improved. He's gone from being one of the most toxic people in the community to one of the most kind and has helped me to change my behaviour as well. He has helped me with so many things whenever I've asked him. I believe he deserves another chance in the community with the sheer amount of work he's put into bettering himself.

mushalol

+1, I have known xicz since 2020 and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I agree with SwiftNautilus, Xicz has helped me through thick and thin by helping me with my server to helping me when I got doxxed, he is very nice and honestly has a bad rep for something 2 YEARS AGO. The amount of work he puts in is so crazy to me. free ma boy xicz

Back