Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Underwater Content

memrme3

Slicer
So with update 1.13 of normal MineCraft being a massive Aquatic update i am assuming that the ocean parts of the map will be updated to contain the "new" content.

My suggestion is that territory generators are placed underwater in the ocean boimes so that there can be underwater combat (making tridents very useful and allowing underwater cites to be built.

Any thoughts

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
All of this has apparently been discussed among the upper staff and has been brought up in other threads before.

Will be exciting to see what ends up happening :)

Nyxerium

So with update 1.13 of normal MineCraft being a massive Aquatic update i am assuming that the ocean parts of the map will be updated to contain the "new" content.

My suggestion is that territory generators are placed underwater in the ocean boimes so that there can be underwater combat (making tridents very useful and allowing underwater cites to be built.

Any thoughts
I like it!

Steve5729

Slicer
A whole continent seems excessive. Why not just a resource isle? Also give people a use for water breathing pots

Grubul

Slicer

Any thoughts

Player hitboxes are terrible when they swim. Hitting swimming players will be bad.

nickrocky213

Slicer
Then, all of a sudden a salmon swims in front of Skuhoo, shielding lethal damage from the attacker and in that second a bunch of people plague the chat with,"OMG THE FISH SAVED YOU".
All jokes aside
I don't think fighting underwater is a smart move with 1.13 adding life under the sea.

koi0001

Guardian
This is a really interesting idea, but in practice it has to many faults that I fear the admin team just wouldn't be able to address as it stands currently.

The PVP dynamic just wouldn't support an ocean orientated Tgen fight.

The next best thing within the realm of possibility would be small island orientated then fights that five people access to large areas of sea.

Back