Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unfairly Banned for a Day

Defgnww

Slicer
Hello Loka. As you all know, the admins of the server are very unfair people, but this time it has gone too far. I have been banned without a reason. Please either give me a real reason or unban me.

Defgnww

Slicer
I'd disrespect you whether you were admin or not. Like I told Mag, you need to earn respect, it's not God given, and if you guys really hated me you wouldn't want my respect.
Anyway, I didn't do any "disrespect", especially to you. So I'm still awaiting an unban.

Mtndome

Slicer
I don't want your respect. I enjoy temp banning folks that disrespect other players. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. If your mother didn't raise you right, that's not my issue. You were disrespecting other players just because you felt like it. Temp ban stays. Enjoy your 24. :)

Defgnww

Slicer
I see disrespect in temporary banning people who are completely innocent. You should ban yourself.

Only reason I haven't banned you all is because I vowed to never become a corrupt admin as yourself.

Zor95

Slicer
Well to start you aren't an admin at all...

Secondly, if the admins are all unfair people why bother appealing to them? They are the ones who ban and unban.

Thirdly, what is disrespectful on this server is defined by the admins. The admins believe that you were disrespectful. Therefore you were banned.

Defgnww

Slicer
I try to appeal to you all not to convince you to change, because I know that's hopeless by now.
I do it so others will try to see what's wrong with the admin body and then they can join in and stop your all together.
But, everyone is pretty dumb still.. so even this is hopeless.

EDIT: That being said, there is potential and hope in them all. As we have been able to see, my forum posts explode with activity and attention. People haven't quite gotten to the point where they act upon it, but they do recognize its importance.

mopb3

Slicer
Defgnww said:
I try to appeal to you all not to convince you to change, because I know that's hopeless by now.
I do it so others will try to see what's wrong with the admin body and then they can join in and stop your all together.

EDIT: That being said, there is potential and hope in them all. As we have been able to see, my forum posts explode with activity and attention. People haven't quite gotten to the point where they act upon it, but they do recognize its importance.
Gad, you remind me of early Nou and Zor so badly.

Hornedbaron

Slicer
Defgnww said:

If everyone else is dumb and you happen to be the one person on the server who actually 'has sense' and can see the admins are all 'corrupt', then why hasn't anyone else joined you after all this time? I think that you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself by posting this and I don't think that mocking other players for 'having potential' at becoming more aware of the 'situation' is helping you.

Also, it's "stop you all together."

Back