Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

university of adminship

computern

Slicer
To help with the training of admins and for other purposes I propose an admin faculty.
This will house information to help new admins and be kept up to date with all the latest plugins and changes.
For instance most admins even now have little knowledge of some of our newer plugins such as rateofxray which replace xcheck and hawkeye which replace logblock.
Also many are complaining about the level of professionalism of some of us and this can help with the basics.

Please Comment :D

andrekeroxd

Slicer
This would be great, as, not only does it teach new admins all the tools at their disposal, but when to use them correctly, and it will help discuss about the server rules, so we can set some more basic parameters.

mopb3

Slicer
Pah, you young fools! If ya can't pick our network of ever changing rules up on your own you don't deserve adminship!

andrekeroxd

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Pah, you young fools! If ya can't pick our network of ever changing rules up on your own you don't deserve adminship!

If only all of the higher admins could take some minutes of their oh so valuable time to explain everything that the poor sentries need to know to help run this server adequately.

Zor95

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
mopb3 said:

If only all of the higher admins could take some minutes of their oh so valuable time to explain everything that the poor sentries need to know to help run this server adequately.

You gots to ask brah.

mopb3

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
mopb3 said:

Yeah, ask me any questions about rules and I'll always give a clear answer.

adderman500

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
mopb3 said:

Fire away bro.

3 admins able to spare minutes enough?

13scooter13

Slicer
mopb3 said:
andrekeroxd said:
mopb3 said:

mop you are never on enough to ask. i think it would be nice to have a quick lil run through of some things. but yea usually i ask mag and zor. there are like the only two guardian+ that are on anymore. along crypt being the next active.

adderman500

Slicer
13scooter13 said:
mopb3 said:
mop you are never on enough to ask. i think it would be nice to have a quick lil run through of some things. but yea usually i ask mag and zor. there are like the only two guardian+ that are on anymore. along crypt being the next active.
You don't think, perhaps, that the reason you never see mop and I (who are BRITISH admins, the clue's there) is because we play at different times to you? When its the holidays for us you frequently see us in our mornings however any other time you Americans play we are at school, asleep or you lot are at school/asleep. Its the magic of time zones i'm afraid :/

13scooter13

Slicer
adderman500 said:
13scooter13 said:
mopb3 said:
You don't think, perhaps, that the reason you never see mop and I (who are BRITISH admins, the clue's there) is because we play at different times to you? When its the holidays for us you frequently see us in our mornings however any other time you Americans play we are at school, asleep or you lot are at school/asleep. Its the magic of time zones i'm afraid :/

Ok sorry. Wasnt trying to be rude.

Back