Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unlimitedbul Xray texture pack Ban's appeal

Grubul

Slicer
Hello.

I wanted to apologize for Using an Xray Texture pack. That is Rule #3

It was very late night, and i was drunk because of a breakup...
I Could say a lot of reasons why i did it, but that doesn't change the fact that i didn't obey the rules.

I am very sorry for doing what i did. Please forgive me.... :(

I cannot live without this server. It is the best server. It has everything i have always searched for, in them.
I will agree to a total inventory swipe, and anything you want from me. I want to contribute my time, and everything to make the server fun for others and myself...

This is the first time i did anything like this, and i wont do it ever again. I promise.

Grubul

Slicer
I know that they are final, and cannot be reversed... I realy hate myself for what i did.

Jedoi

Slicer
unlimitedbul said:
I Could say a lot of reasons why i did it, but that doesn't change the fact that i didn't obey the rules.
I like this here.
unlimitedbul said:
I cannot live without this server. It is the best server.
You're right, it is. But you did break a rule......
Though I do like that you admitted the rule you broke. I also like
unlimitedbul said:
this. Yes, I really like this.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Your ban has been lifted. This is the only time this will happen and admins will be watching you at all times. If you are caught xraying again, your next ban will be permanent.

Please watch your behavior and your language, as we've had problems with you in the past on those accounts as well.

Back