Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute appeal #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obstinance

I've been in vc with camel like 4 times and we didn't vc for the tournament because I was scared my eardrums would burst. HOWEVER he hadn't said anything that would violate lokas rules during any vc I have been in with him, he was actually making people laugh and chilling. I think if he is unmuted and continues with the attitude I've seen from him in dms and vcs then he would pose no issues to staff or the community. iirc the first time i even spoke to camel was him dming me to make sure we were both joking in game and that nobody was actually upset. I think it was respectful and he was already muted on loka when it happened and found my discord to ask me.

Wxndernut

+1 while he is annoying, being annoying is not a mute-able offense camel has changed and isn’t toxic anymore. If you find him annoying just /ignore him and block him on discord

Thorgny

Muted
It is clear that Playboicamel has made a mistake and should be given a second chance. As a member of the Minecraft server, he has been an active and valuable contributor to the community. He has consistently demonstrated a willingness to help others and has even donated resources to support the server.

Furthermore, Playboicamel has expressed remorse for his actions and has promised to be more careful in the future. It is clear that he has learned from his mistake and is committed to following the server's rules.

Given his past contributions and his promise to do better, it is only fair to give Playboicamel the opportunity to continue to be a part of the server. Unmuting him would not only show compassion and understanding, but it would also allow him to continue to be a positive force within the community.

Therefore, it is recommended that Playboicamel be unmuted from the Minecraft server and given a chance to redeem himself.

Wxndernut

It is clear that Playboicamel has made a mistake and should be given a second chance. As a member of the Minecraft server, he has been an active and valuable contributor to the community. He has consistently demonstrated a willingness to help others and has even donated resources to support the server.
dude please stop with the AI chatbot

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to lift the mute due to the length of time that has passed and the positive accounts others have given of you. Please be very careful when using all chats as you will remain on a warning and the mute will be reapplied if you break chat rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back