IGN: Fuyu_uu
About four months ago, I was muted on Loka for insulting other players in private chat. There is nothing that could excuse my actions, so I’m not going to make excuses or try to justify the reasons behind them.
What I did was wrong, and I sincerely apologize to everyone who was affected by my actions. I take full responsibility for what I did and understand why I was punished.
During the time I’ve spent playing Loka while muted, I’ve realized how important the community is to the overall gameplay experience, and how much communication contributes to making Loka enjoyable.
That’s why I’m asking for one more chance to contribute positively to the community and to have my mute removed. I understand that trust has to be earned, and I promise to be respectful toward other players and to not repeat the mistakes I made in the past.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.
About four months ago, I was muted on Loka for insulting other players in private chat. There is nothing that could excuse my actions, so I’m not going to make excuses or try to justify the reasons behind them.
What I did was wrong, and I sincerely apologize to everyone who was affected by my actions. I take full responsibility for what I did and understand why I was punished.
During the time I’ve spent playing Loka while muted, I’ve realized how important the community is to the overall gameplay experience, and how much communication contributes to making Loka enjoyable.
That’s why I’m asking for one more chance to contribute positively to the community and to have my mute removed. I understand that trust has to be earned, and I promise to be respectful toward other players and to not repeat the mistakes I made in the past.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.