Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentq

Hello Loka, im back. Its been 10 months ago since i got muted. During the time i was muted I have looked at the Loka chat rules and have thought about what I have said. Very soon after I said those things i have acknowledged what i have said was wrong. Since i got muted, i have been trying to make myself a better person, and better community member on Loka. But after 10 months i think i deserve a second chance to talk with my friends in alliance chat and public chat, loka is so boring if u are muted and i think i already learned the lesson. I regret my actions and I hope I can prove I can act normal to loka players again. I hope the staff can give me a second chance to talk again.
I got muted for calling my friend n word in town chat and others racist words in alliance chat. Even though I didn't mean it in a bad way.

-Menta

LobsterLarry

Racism is not tolerated on Loka and has always been presented with a harsh punishment. With that being said, I think you have definitely shown to have become a much brighter individual and have served your time. People can change, and so I will +1 this. Good luck to you. You've certainly became a much nicer and less toxic player in the past few months. I recommend an unmute, but as a last chance.

Dae_

Muted
+1 No matter what alliance I'm in Menta is nice, funny and one of the people that make people still wanna play Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back