What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

UnoSolos Ban Appeal #1

UnoSolos

Member
IGN: UnoSolos, mv4m, BestofBC
Ban Date: 06/01/2025
Ban Reason: Harassment

Introduction:
Good morning/evening/afternoon Loka, my name is UnoSolos, I was active around a year and 3 months ago till I was banned for harassment. I do not believe what I did was right and I believe I deserved to be banned. During my time on Loka I enjoyed the completive aspects it brought such as ranked, cove, and conquest, but those things also made me very toxic to the community in general. Thinking back now I realize my mistakes and I want to turn a new leaf by being given a second chance hopefully. Please read my appeal with an open mind. Since my ban, I started to focus on multiple different activities like lifting, school work, and my family.

Reflection:
It has been a while since I was banned and I have not thought about playing Loka till recently. Over the past year I have grown a lot as a person, I realize that toxicity just ruins the point of playing video games as they are just for fun and not that serious. I deeply regret my actions during my time on Loka, I now see the world differently because to be honest, it is not just about me and my fun, I also have to be considerate about others. Even though I made a mistake, I hope the Loka community can give me a second chance to show them who I have become.

Apology:
It is my deepest desire to apologize to all the players whom I was toxic to and other people that may have suffered from my toxic behavior. My apologies also go out to the staff members I may have insulted. My ban was 100% deserved, and I am grateful for it because it gave me an opportunity to grow and learn from my mistakes and to treat everyone with respect. I hope you all can understand and give me a second chance.

Best regards,
UnoSolos
 
-1 he is a really nice dude! and he has reformed heavily! i would not be the same person if i did not meet uno! hes the one that taught me not to say the bad words and always reminded me that kindess is a virtue!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-11 133258.webp
    Screenshot 2026-10-11 133258.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top