Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Updating forum styles

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You've already no doubt noticed things are starting to look different on the forums. Over time I'm going to slowly try to bring the themes of the regular site and the forums closer together. I'm too lazy to do this properly (ie in a closed environment), so I'm just gonna change things on you guys suddenly. Enjoy!

adderman500

Slicer
Would be cool if it was a permanent feature that every time one refreshes the main page it changed font, like it does at the moment... :p

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Not so much the font, imo, as much as how I haven't done much other than say aleo. I can adjust some things here and there to make it less offensive. Can also switch fonts if need be.

Zor95

Slicer
Oh an while I'm complaining...

The nav bar text sitting on top of the grass and the logo actually in the grass. Feels like they should be higher so there's space between the sky and grass. Just a little.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Zor95 said:
Oh an while I'm complaining...

The nav bar text sitting on top of the grass and the logo actually in the grass. Feels like they should be higher so there's space between the sky and grass. Just a little.

That whole thing may or may not just straight turn in to the blue bar like on the main site.

Zor95

Slicer
Classy. Although the forum navigation is a lot larger and would look odd with a solid color. Unless you removed the images, but that's my favorite part...

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
mopb3 said:
Maybe I just hate new things, but this forum font is not to my liking.

I think the problem is that I'm using it everywhere. It might serve better as just being the font for thread posts alone, etc.

adderman500

Slicer
I think it's great right now. I like the font sizes and everything's really easy to read. Even on my phone, I don't have to zoom in any more.

Jedoi

Slicer
adderman500 said:
I think it's great right now. I like the font sizes and everything's really easy to read. Even on my phone, I don't have to zoom in any more.
Yeah I'm on my phone now. It's awesome.

Back