Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

vapingzwaxlon unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terenoca

Slicer
Posting this for vapingzwaxlon ( at time of ban xzyxlonfx ) since he doesnt have a forums account.

Hello lokans, im zwaxlon and this is me appealing my ban for Offensive behavior.

I first started playing loka on the beginning of 2021 when all my friends were playing it, at the time.

When i was banned i was 18 years old and very imature and couldnt realise how wrong was harrasing ppl, and how the toxic ppl that played with
were so toxic and influenced my way of being and act.
I regret everything i sad and take full responsibility for my actions.

Firstly i want to start sayin why i got banned, which was 1 year ago when i harrased a transgender member of loka, Okbx, resulting on getting permaban. My intentions
with this appeal is trying to get unbanned or a tempban, but also hopefuly gettin the chance to apologize privatly to Okbx for the actions i comitted.
After getting banned i continued playing minecraft the same amount of time i used to, and i started to realise how bad in a lot of ways the ppl
i was around were, so i took some months for my self and got back with some old friends.

These days i see my friends playing loka and miss the times i used to play and have fun there, and i want to play with them and show loka im not what i used to be.

I recognise my errors and the harm i did. Please give me one chance to prove i am changed person and not a toxic, immature and bad person

Thank you for ur time and please give ur opinion

Sincerely,
Zwaxlon

MrSuperb

This seems like a genuine attempt to be unbanned, and I see that he expresses regret over what he did. I think it would be worth it to lower the ban to a temporary ban (I am not sure exactly when he was banned so it would be based off that). +1

Kippehs

This seems like a genuine attempt to be unbanned, and I see that he expresses regret over what he did. I think it would be worth it to lower the ban to a temporary ban (I am not sure exactly when he was banned so it would be based off that). +1
how is it ok to be a pedophile you cant be forgiven if you commit sins like that

michaelbackshots

if u were truly was sorry about ur actions u would go out of ur way a apologize to that person but instead u just want to get unbanned to play loka IDK u but it really seems like u dont care about what u actually did and just wanna get unbanned. you are a disgusting person and is sick go out and get some therapy ur least concern is if u can play "lokaMC". BIG -1

Blissterz

if u were truly was sorry about ur actions u would go out of ur way a apologize to that person but instead u just want to get unbanned to play loka IDK u but it really seems like u dont care about what u actually did and just wanna get unbanned. you are a disgusting person and is sick go out and get some therapy ur least concern is if u can play "lokaMC". BIG -1
+ that he wanted nudes from a minor

mimo4

Slicer
important to keep in mind that zyxlon did not tell terenoca why he was actually banned and simply said "bullied a transgender"
image (6).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back