Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

vCarry unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vCarry

Hello
I'm a new loka player, only been playing for 3 weeks and got a perm ban for "macroing". I am a player of Polish servers where macro is allowed. Before the loka battle where I got banned, I played on a Polish server where I used macro, but when I went to the loka battle I forgot to turn off the macro and didn't even know that it was forbidden. As I always have a macro bound to mouse5, I may have accidentally clicked this button a few times. I would like to get unbanned because I really liked playing on this server, because for me it is something new than polish factions servers. Thank you for reading my appeal for unban it will never happen again, I will always remember to turn off the macro before entering the server. Regards.

casperistrash

+1 he is not lying he is a polish factions player and macros are abused there TO BLOCK GLITCH OUT OF TRAPS
He wouldnt know how to use a macro to repot hes very new to pot and probably still scrollwheels to pot

xacdab

+1 when he said macro he meant some sort of "autoclicker" which is used to block glitch on polish factions servers. this is an example of how it looks (
4:43). I have played with him and some more Poles on one of these faction servers before the fight and we can all say thats true and that he didnt "macroed". free him up

Dae_

Muted
“Ignorance of the rules is no excuse, but even less so when we made announcements on the forums and discord very recently making it clear that macros are not allowed.”

“Forgetting” to turn them off, is no excuse. For them to know you were macroing you’d have to be hitting some pretty high CPS as does everyone else who gets screenshared. -1 to say the least

xacdab

“Ignorance of the rules is no excuse, but even less so when we made announcements on the forums and discord very recently making it clear that macros are not allowed.”

“Forgetting” to turn them off, is no excuse. For them to know you were macroing you’d have to be hitting some pretty high CPS as does everyone else who gets screenshared. -1 to say the least
u werent in vc when skuhoo ssed him so please dont talk

Dae_

Muted
u werent in vc when skuhoo ssed him so please dont talk
Talk about what?? If you yourself can't come up with a valid argument, please don't post anything at all... Everything I've said has been based off what vCarry himself has said and the things Mag has previously said in other macro ban appeals.

mimo4

Slicer
thank u for making my kd higher
trash talking on forums wont get your friend unbanned
your friend was using an illegal mod, your friend got banned for using the illegal mod. i dont think theres any way to prove he was using the macros "on accident" but if there is and it is proven that it was just an honest mistake, then he should be unbanned, but i just dont think you can macro on accident. he said he had it as a hotkey and that he
may have accidentally clicked this button a few times.
maybe you trust him because hes your friend but that sounds like a silly excuse to me

HyperTotodile

Slicer
As I always have a macro bound to mouse5, I may have accidentally clicked this button a few times.
As I always have a macro bound to mouse5, I may have accidentally clicked this button a few times.

free this man, he shouldnt have to read the rules before playing LokaMC, hard +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back