Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

vexaay unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrett

I have been banned for a long time, and have made a few ban appeals, And I realized did things I shouldn’t have. I took time off to reflect on myself and reevaluate some things, I have grown a lot as a person both in a maturity scale and age. I regret bypassing/ban evading completely as I really simply wanted to play the server really badly but I ended up making it harder for the staff, I want to be part of this community and be given a chance to show that I have matured and learned my lesson, I am in deep regret of the wrong things I’ve done and would like to apologize to the staff team. I hope you guys would give me a chance. (English isn’t my first language so if if there is any spelling mistakes I apoligize)

Last edited:

olpx

+1 I have been in contact for a nice bit of time now he has truly matured and changed for the better as a person and on the game

Lurnn

Slicer
-1, what's changed in the last two months? You've completely failed to even address you lying about things you've said and posting fabricated screenshots yourself on your last appeal, allow people to actually know what's occurred if you wish for it to seem even somewhat sincere, regardless and thankfully staff know the full story and at the end of the day +1s and -1s on this type of appeal tend to mean little to nothing it shows a level of sincerity and seriousness

Greeneryy

Muted
-1 I genuinely feel like it was just yesterday that I -1'd your previous appeal, toxic ahh goofy ahh, fabricating ss ahh no

Tqmen

Slicer
-1, what's changed in the last two months? You've completely failed to even address you lying about things you've said and posting fabricated screenshots yourself on your last appeal, allow people to actually know what's occurred if you wish for it to seem even somewhat sincere, regardless and thankfully staff know the full story and at the end of the day +1s and -1s on this type of appeal tend to mean little to nothing it shows a level of sincerity and seriousness
this is why ur opinion doesn't matter, you are just repeating yourself over and over again here what you said on his last unban appeal even tho that appeal has been closed now. he's also banned for griefing and bypassing his appeals not for anything else. even tho all of that happened 2 months ago it's not the right thing to give people no second chances ever again, he's been banned for 2 years now wich is a really long time as we all know that. it's crazy that he wouldn't get one more chance to be able to play on the server and being able to join the loka community, and as I also mentioned last time if vexaay is such a "bad person" he would get himself banned within a short period of time again.

Lurnn

Slicer
this is why ur opinion doesn't matter, you are just repeating yourself over and over again here what you said on his last unban appeal even tho that appeal has been closed now. he's also banned for griefing and bypassing his appeals not for anything else. even tho all of that happened 2 months ago it's not the right thing to give people no second chances ever again, he's been banned for 2 years now wich is a really long time as we all know that. it's crazy that he wouldn't get one more chance to be able to play on the server and being able to join the loka community, and as I also mentioned last time if vexaay is such a "bad person" he would get himself banned within a short period of time again.
I'll try disect this in a way that won't make it real clunky and a waste of time

Not one single persons opinion in this matter outside of staffs weighs more or less.

I am repeating myself about him lying on a previous appeal and failing to address it here as it's HEAVILY relevant to the sincerity and worth behind his appeal, otherwise whats the point?

No-one is suggesting he should never get a second chance, however regardless of what his ban is for the appeal process is largely about if they would be a valuable re-addition to the community

Regarding this "if vexaay is such a "bad person" he would get himself banned within a short period of time again." that logic can be applied to quite literally every ban appeal and makes 0 sense, not how it works.

Tqmen

Slicer
I'll try disect this in a way that won't make it real clunky and a waste of time

Not one single persons opinion in this matter outside of staffs weighs more or less.

I am repeating myself about him lying on a previous appeal and failing to address it here as it's HEAVILY relevant to the sincerity and worth behind his appeal, otherwise whats the point?

No-one is suggesting he should never get a second chance, however regardless of what his ban is for the appeal process is largely about if they would be a valuable re-addition to the community

Regarding this "if vexaay is such a "bad person" he would get himself banned within a short period of time again." that logic can be applied to quite literally every ban appeal and makes 0 sense, not how it works.
second time now you just repeat yourself over what happened 2/3 months ago on that appeal. and it is real "clunky" and a "waste of time" that you repeat yourself over and over again now because you will always come back to that 1 thing, you already mentioned in 2 reactions on this appeal now. because you don't talk to him at all, you have no interaction with him so I'm suprised how you claim so many things you always do when you don't speak to vexaay. I also didn't say anyone said that he should never get a second chance, "if vexaay is such a "bad person" he would get himself banned within a short period of time again." it legit does matter? it would prove he didn't change at all but if it doesn't happen he did change otherwise he would get himself banned again?

ThePigGang

Guardian
second time now you just repeat yourself over what happened 2/3 months ago on that appeal. and it is real "clunky" and a "waste of time" that you repeat yourself over and over again now because you will always come back to that 1 thing, you already mentioned in 2 reactions on this appeal now. because you don't talk to him at all, you have no interaction with him so I'm suprised how you claim so many things you always do when you don't speak to vexaay. I also didn't say anyone said that he should never get a second chance, "if vexaay is such a "bad person" he would get himself banned within a short period of time again." it legit does matter? it would prove he didn't change at all but if it doesn't happen he did change otherwise he would get himself banned again?
@Lurnn not worth the time

Only repetitive thing about vexaay’s appeals is how often they appear even after he gets denied.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
Alright guys, this is your LAST chance! STOP ARGUING!! I don’t to have to get staff involved man. This is getting OUT OF HAND. 🛑 🖐️ I mean SERIOUSLY we must keep this case civil and respectful. If this happens again, you leave me NO CHOICE but to call in the heavyhanded thug Skuhoo or possibly even the catfish Cryptite!

Steak__

This is pathetic, the fact the higher-ups in Noobville have to respond to de-escalate the animosity and arguing in this thread is outrageous and unmatched. This is not how we should act. Grow up and don't throw up.

coolkidsupa

As a rather recent addition to the Noobville High Council, I have to call for the immediate deconstruction of this tension. I cannot bear to watch this escalate any further, not under my watch and my command. @Adrett @Lurnn @Tqmen this is so not you. You guys are better than this. Be the bigger man.

doota

Absolutely outrageous. I cannot bear such a war that is happening in my loka family...in my group of best friends (I don't have any outside interaction, as I play LokaMC). Therefore I must kindly ask ALL of you to please stop arguing. If you fail to comply to my wishes, I will have to unleash my inner demons and shut down this argument MYSELF..I am the brute enforcer, the man to stop all conflicts. Beware.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
This is truly a treacherous situation! Yet I shall endeavour to keep this one happy family (The people of LokaMC) together! There should be no conflict between us, brothers, for it is not right to wage war against one another! Let us disengage from this conflict and begin a new era! The era of peace!

Raddus_

Guardian
This situation is getting out of hand! I am all too reminded of my parents after reading this feud. They constantly fought over random things until I, big man raddus, jumped in and made us a happy family again. I do not wish Tqmen and Lurrn to become enemies on LokaMC, as I would instead prefer all of us loka brethren to remain our normal kind and respectful selves, as that is what this superb community is known for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back