Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

VotA Tournament Interest?

Would you take part in a VotA Tournament?

• Total voters

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm considering running a VotA Tournament, but I think one of the biggest requirements of it would be number of players. I'd like to have a pretty decent number of teams, enough to make it interesting. Numbers-wise, I think 2v2 would be too few, 4v4 is probably too many to have enough teams, so 3v3 is likely the team size. The question is, do we have enough people interested.

Are you interested?

Jedoi

Slicer
Definitely. It's a PvP game that you can be good at without being good at PvP.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
That does beget a conversation. On one hand I think it'd be more fun if people could pick their teams, but I can also see not wanting to fight the top 3 players together. Fight amongst yourselves!

Opyc

Slicer
Don't need to randomize teams. Maybe the good players don't want to team together cause they believe they can be better then each other. Prove to be the ultimate winner.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
If this did go through, I'd at least like to have 8 teams. With team sizes being 3, that requires 24 people. Seems attainable, but the scheduling of matches would be another interesting situation. Perhaps a Saturday.

0Fluffy0

I think this is a great idea!

Team is decided. Me Crypt and John. Have fun trying to win!

I could take all three of you on by myself...while i was blind-folded, in the ocean...

Don't need to randomize teams. Maybe the good players don't want to team together cause they believe they can be better then each other. Prove to be the ultimate winner.

The good players are going to band together if there's a common prize for the winner, that's just life.

Look Ivette, he's mine now get over it.
i4lRt2X.jpg

Back