Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

WeGank Permmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeGank

Hello, I was perm muted the other day for linking a shulker box in chat that had an explicit name, and then jokingly arguing about the name I had on it with other players. I realize this was a mistake, and I shouldn't of done it, I was just trying to make some jokes. I would really appreciate it if I could get unmuted and I would make sure not to let this happen again. Thanks :)

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
-1 I saw you do similar things multiple times in the past week or so. I don't think that you've waited your time out for long enough, you should wait a few more months before appealing. And, next time, keep the joke to people you think would understand, not the public chat.

D4ndyO_O

-1 called me bad at the game and wouldn't stop being toxic to me on other servers for no reason, I dont really think he deserves an unmute if hes this toxic

SayreSlayer

Muted
+1 mutes r dumb just tempban ppl for saying dumb stuff instead of perm muting them
also this is pretty light for a perma

WeGank

-1 I saw you do similar things multiple times in the past week or so. I don't think that you've waited your time out for long enough, you should wait a few more months before appealing. And, next time, keep the joke to people you think would understand, not the public chat.
Multiple means 3 or more not 1-2 occasions.

Silver911

Slicer
I wasn't muted for that joke lmao I was muted the next day for linking the shulker box.
SO youve done this multiple different times, obviously even though you knew it was wrong since i've told you to stop, you did it again the next day. -1 Perm mute for a bit won't hurt.

Lurnn

Slicer
+1 maybe if it was just a rookie mistake, but if he continued arguing it that makes me less inclined

But if what @FoxyBearGames says is true thas a fat -1

WeGank

+1 maybe if it was just a rookie mistake, but if he continued arguing it that makes me less inclined

But if what @FoxyBearGames says is true thas a fat -1
This was a rookie mistake. I’m new to the server and the Loka community. I did this once, and got perm muted as a result. Im new and unfamiliar with the rules and the staff/community’s tolerance level of certain types of jokes. I won’t let this happen again knowing what I do now...

For clarification, I named the shulker box something sexually vulgar. It was nothing racist or at all offensive or directed towards any people(s).

@Silver911

Silver911

Slicer
This was a rookie mistake. I’m new to the server and the Loka community. I did this once, and got perm muted as a result. Im new and unfamiliar with the rules and the staff/community’s tolerance level of certain types of jokes. I won’t let this happen again knowing what I do now...

For clarification, I named the shulker box something sexually vulgar. It was nothing racist or at all offensive or directed towards any people(s).

@Silver911
Again, multiple people told you to stop. Even including I, calling you ballsy. You've been linking it multiple times throughout the week and most people's moral compass seems to tell them its wrong anyways. The shulker was iffy, I'd have not cared but then the pedophile joke you made afterwards about doing this
sexually vulgar
act to 10 year olds when I said "10 year olds play this server bruv". And your argument for why it wasn't wrong was "im 15". -1, Appeal in a few months and maybe my mind will change.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian

@Silver911
I saw this twice, and silver saw it a third time. I'm pretty certain I made a comment the first time it happened as well, so you clearly had your chances if my memory serves correct (it could very well be off a bit though). I think you just need a bit of time to think about your actions, maybe in 2 or 3 months you should appeal and get unmuted.

Lurnn

Slicer
Again, multiple people told you to stop. Even including I, calling you ballsy. You've been linking it multiple times throughout the week and most people's moral compass seems to tell them its wrong anyways. The shulker was iffy, I'd have not cared but then the pedophile joke you made afterwards about doing this

act to 10 year olds when I said "10 year olds play this server bruv". And your argument for why it wasn't wrong was "im 15". -1, Appeal in a few months and maybe my mind will change.
im gonna go ahead and say
-1 for sure
I saw this twice, and silver saw it a third time. I'm pretty certain I made a comment the first time it happened as well, so you clearly had your chances if my memory serves correct (it could very well be off a bit though). I think you just need a bit of time to think about your actions, maybe in 2 or 3 months you should appeal and get unmuted.
fanks for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back