Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Weird dream about Loka

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:
So I had the weirdest dream..about Loka.

So..Gode, Crypt and I were in Asgard, and Gode and I were parkouring around the buildings. Then Thief, Psy, and Zor raided us, but Gode shot flaming redstone out of a hoe at them. Then a ran and killed them all. (In this dream I'm good at PvP. I love this dream.). When we looked at what they dropped, their inventories were completely full of bedrock. Then I was riding a flying ocelot around Asgard when a green Preksak and Freyjia appeared. They were picking up random blocks and putting them down in the same place. Then they duplicated and the fake versions started fighting while the real ones kept picking up blocks. Then everyone from Loka was there and started shooting at fake Prek. Well, Crypt flew and attacked with his fire sword. Except that it wasn't fire. It was microwave burritos. (Cesar talked about microwave burritos a lot yesterday.). Also Gode and I were ridng flying ocelots to attack. Then someone, I think it was...Psy? Not sure... Anyway he accidently shot Freyjia and then everyone else attacked him. Then Art threw a magical book at Prek and he was trapped in a trance of reading. Then Laz and Lea were there, and they started throwing glass at everyone. Then Cesar tried to take the Fire/Burrito Sword from Crypt because we wanted microwave burritos. Then everyone turned blue and started eating cake. Then Joce started putting tape on the flying ocelots. Then everyone turned into fish and I woke up.

Yep, that sounds about right.

JocelynReed

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
So I had the weirdest dream..about Loka.
Then everyone turned blue and started eating cake. Then Joce started putting tape on the flying ocelots. .

why am I putting tape on flying ocelots?

minecraft_real_life___fly_by_samu4199-d5pruc1.png

Back