Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why Cryptite should unban me from loka

Status
Not open for further replies.

SockMonsterFan

Muted
I think i should get unbanned from Loka because I've been banned for a little while now and I've realized my mistake of harassing someone and I still don't know who I harassed on this server or who i harassed on discord no one will tell me. I've learned that i shouldn't say not appropriate words on this server it and I've also been in tons of vc's where I've been left out because everyone has been maining Loka lately and i've been forced to main other boring servers. Cryptite I'm sorry for anything and everything I've done bad on this server. I will do better in the future and think i deserve a second chance because I've changed and won't do any more bad stuff on this server. Please unban me ( SockMonsterFan )

psykou

I think i should get unbanned from Loka because I've been banned for a little while now and I've realized my mistake of harassing someone and I still don't know who I harassed on this server or who i harassed on discord no one will tell me. I've learned that i shouldn't say not appropriate words on this server it and I've also been in tons of vc's where I've been left out because everyone has been maining Loka lately and i've been forced to main other boring servers. Cryptite I'm sorry for anything and everything I've done bad on this server. I will do better in the future and think i deserve a second chance because I've changed and won't do any more bad stuff on this server. Please unban me ( SockMonsterFan )
+1 young kid, deserves a chance

Oplife

Wasn't going to respond, but if you're going to dm people about your situation especially with someone who you don't know, then it's an automatic -1 from me.

View attachment 9886
I think he dmed you because you are a sentry. Now i just think this kid is like 10 and is just confused like he told me he did nothing wrong and dmed gaurdians and people what he did and they didnt respond so he just admits to it. Idrk man he seems confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back