Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why FzU is the GREATEST 1.9 PvPer to ever do it

veladaze

Hello fello Lokians, this is my essay/explanation of why FzU is the greatest 1.9 player to ever do it and why nobody will ever reach his level.

FzU embarked on his Minecraft PvP journey in 2014. Fast forward to 2016, I encountered FzU on an old Minecraft network playing the KitPvP gamemode. He was widely recognized as one of the best players, alongside subys, g0mez, and myself. While he struggled in other games like CS:GO and other shooters, FzU found remarkable success in Minecraft.

A few years later, FzU delved into 1.9 Minecraft on EarthMC, where he became fascinated with the combat mechanics. As he gained recognition on EarthMC, he crossed paths with Daviq, a seasoned player from LokaMC. They joined alliances together and fought against the GRE. FzU effortlessly outperformed his competition on EarthMC, growing bored with the lack of challenge and disapproving of the server's direction. Seeking a more fulfilling experience, he sought out another server to further his growth.

Gradually distancing himself from EarthMC, FzU dedicated himself to practicing on VL (PvP Legacy) FFA. He swiftly earned a reputation as one of the server's top players, even necessitating the use of alternate accounts to counter those who targeted him due to his legacy. Throughout his journey, FzU faced consistent targeting from others solely because of his exceptional skill, a recurring theme that highlights his talent and humble demeanor.

FzU discovered LokaMC as a replacement for EarthMC, and this is where his story truly began and continues to unfold. Maintaining a close bond with Daviq, he joined Daviq's alliance called "Equinox." However, FzU initially struggled to keep up with the experienced players on the server. Due to the alliance's composition of primarily newer players, they consistently faced defeat against BITS (trash in the south). Nonetheless, FzU persevered, learning from his mistakes and receiving mentorship from Daviq. After several months of persistent effort, FzU honed his skills and achieved a positive KD ratio. With the alliance rebranded as "Regional Powers," FzU remained committed to practicing and began participating in Ranked Duels. He traversed various towns, engaging in battles within renowned Loka locations such as Donzula and LostP's town. FzU trained alongside top players, fostering closer ties within the community.

Despite his growing success, FzU, like any other player, faced controversies. At one point, he held a Tier 2 ranking on the 1.9 PotPvP Player Tier List, which spanned from the lowest Tier 5 to the highest Tier 1. During a voice call on the Magic Discord Server with Novi, FzU offered a tip to help Novi overcome his difficulties in refilling hotbar healing potions. FzU suggested a macro that was technically permissible at the time. Novi expressed gratitude for the advice and mentioned exploring the idea since repotting was not his strong suit. However, when FzU joined the voice call on the following day, he faced a barrage of insults and accusations, with individuals branding him as a cheater for simply providing a solution to Novi's skill issue. Consequently, he was swiftly demoted from Tier 2 to Tier 3.

This incident was not the first nor the last occasion in which the player base conspired against FzU. In Ranked Duels on the Loka server, FzU neared the coveted Rank 1 position. Among the highly ranked players in the leaderboards, a Discord group chat emerged, including Mxthi, Deivi, and Olpx. The sole purpose of this group chat was to prevent FzU from reaching Rank 1. Whenever FzU came online, these players deliberately refrained from queuing Duels, denying him the opportunity to gain Elo points and achieve the well-deserved top rank. Many consider this act petty and driven by envy, as FzU unquestionably deserved recognition as the best. These instances further emphasize that FzU is undeniably the greatest, despite the attempts of other players to undermine him and prevent him from truly shining.

FzU consistently surpasses his competition, even effortlessly defeating renowned players such as Tqmen and TryH4rdd. Recently, he even emerged victorious in a duel against Tqmen, a former top Loka player, with a score of 15-3. FzU currently holds the record for the highest damage dealt in a Conquest fight, an impressive total of 5144.04, surpassing anyone else in the battle by 1.3k damage. Achieving this record within a ~40-minute fight is a remarkable feat that may never be surpassed. Presently, FzU boasts a KD of 4.34 on the server and holds the prestigious Rank 1 position (much to the dismay of Deivi) with the current rank of Netherite I. However, his progress is stunted as no players with a higher rank queue against him. It's worth noting that FzU has the fewest number of duels played within the Top 10 and currently holds a record of 60 wins and 13 losses, the lowest number of losses among the Top 10 players. He maintains an impressive win rate of 82.20%.

FzU could even be considered one of the best recruiters and mentors on Loka. He successfully recruited and mentored two highly talented players in Loka's history, namely subys and g0mez. Subys is renowned for creating exceptional YouTube montages showcasing his impressive gameplay on LokaMC. FzU also mentored g0mez from the ground up, and g0mez achieved the notable title of Victor, a rare and impressive feat only attainable through tournament victory. These three players have been affectionately dubbed "Triple Trouble" by one of Loka's finest, Tqmen.

Former and current players of Loka, as well as the wider 1.9 PvP community, admire and draw inspiration from FzU to refine their own gameplay. His numerous accomplishments unquestionably establish him as the greatest 1.9 PotPvPer to grace Earth. Even during extended breaks from periodic play, FzU retains his reputation as the best player and the fastest-growing players in history.

Here is a list of some direct quotes from some players regarding FzU as the best.

"He is indisputably the best 1.9 Pot PvPer of all time" - @HyperTotodile
"I believe you will become one of the top players in loka mc if you not you already are" - @Marioistrash
"FzU, you are a nice person I must say. If I never log on again just know that you were my best student" - @Daviq
"Prime FzU was the best diapot player and I will take that to my grave" - @Dae_

Who is FzU?
πŸ€”
For the blind,
πŸ¦‡
it is light.
πŸ’‘
For the hungry
😣
, it is bread.
🍞
For the sick,
πŸ’‰
it is the cure.
βš•
For the sad
😒
, it is joy.
πŸ˜‚
For the poor
🚫
πŸ’°
, it is the treasure;
πŸ’°
⛏
for the debtor
βž–
πŸ’°
, it is forgiveness.
πŸ™
For the face
😢
, it is the lips
πŸ‘„

#FzUFanForLife

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MYSELF AS WELL AS SUPPORT FROM SUBYS. IT WAS REVISED BY CHATGPT AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THE ORIGINAL TEXT IS LINKED HERE. IF YOU SUPPORT THIS MOVEMENT PLEASE +1 AND LEAVE SUPPORT IN THE REPLIES <3

Last edited:

subys

Hello fello Lokians, this is my essay/explanation of why FzU is the greatest 1.9 player to ever do it and why nobody will ever reach his level.

FzU embarked on his Minecraft PvP journey in 2014. Fast forward to 2016, I encountered FzU on an old Minecraft network playing the KitPvP gamemode. He was widely recognized as one of the best players, alongside g0mez and I. While he struggled in other games like CS:GO and other shooters, FzU found remarkable success in Minecraft.

A few years later, FzU delved into 1.9 Minecraft on EarthMC, where he became fascinated with the combat mechanics. As he gained recognition on EarthMC, he crossed paths with Daviq, a seasoned player from LokaMC. They joined alliances together and fought against the GRE. FzU effortlessly outperformed his competition on EarthMC, growing bored with the lack of challenge and disapproving of the server's direction. Seeking a more fulfilling experience, he sought out another server to further his growth.

Gradually distancing himself from EarthMC, FzU dedicated himself to practicing on VL (PvP Legacy) FFA. He swiftly earned a reputation as one of the server's top players, even necessitating the use of alternate accounts to counter those who targeted him due to his legacy. Throughout his journey, FzU faced consistent targeting from others solely because of his exceptional skill, a recurring theme that highlights his talent and humble demeanor.

FzU discovered LokaMC as a replacement for EarthMC, and this is where his story truly began and continues to unfold. Maintaining a close bond with Daviq, he joined Daviq's alliance called "Equinox." However, FzU initially struggled to keep up with the experienced players on the server. Due to the alliance's composition of primarily newer players, they consistently faced defeat against BITS (trash in the south). Nonetheless, FzU persevered, learning from his mistakes and receiving mentorship from Daviq. After several months of persistent effort, FzU honed his skills and achieved a positive KD ratio. With the alliance rebranded as "Regional Powers," FzU remained committed to practicing and began participating in Ranked Duels. He traversed various towns, engaging in battles within renowned Loka locations such as Donzula and LostP's town. FzU trained alongside top players, fostering closer ties within the community.

Despite his growing success, FzU, like any other player, faced controversies. At one point, he held a Tier 2 ranking on the 1.9 PotPvP Player Tier List, which spanned from the lowest Tier 5 to the highest Tier 1. During a voice call on the Magic Discord Server with Novi, FzU offered a tip to help Novi overcome his difficulties in refilling hotbar healing potions. FzU suggested a macro that was technically permissible at the time. Novi expressed gratitude for the advice and mentioned exploring the idea since repotting was not his strong suit. However, when FzU joined the voice call on the following day, he faced a barrage of insults and accusations, with individuals branding him as a cheater for simply providing a solution to Novi's skill issue. Consequently, he was swiftly demoted from Tier 2 to Tier 3.

This incident was not the first nor the last occasion in which the player base conspired against FzU. In Ranked Duels on the Loka server, FzU neared the coveted Rank 1 position. Among the highly ranked players in the leaderboards, a Discord group chat emerged, including Mxthi, Deivi, and Olpx. The sole purpose of this group chat was to prevent FzU from reaching Rank 1. Whenever FzU came online, these players deliberately refrained from queuing Duels, denying him the opportunity to gain Elo points and achieve the well-deserved top rank. Many consider this act petty and driven by envy, as FzU unquestionably deserved recognition as the best. These instances further emphasize that FzU is undeniably the greatest, despite the attempts of other players to undermine him and prevent him from truly shining.

FzU consistently surpasses his competition, even effortlessly defeating renowned players such as Tqmen and TryH4rdd. Recently, he even emerged victorious in a duel against Tqmen, a former top Loka player, with a score of 15-3. FzU currently holds the record for the highest damage dealt in a Conquest fight, an impressive total of 5144.04, surpassing anyone else in the battle by 1.3k damage. Achieving this record within a ~40-minute fight is a remarkable feat that may never be surpassed. Presently, FzU boasts a KD of 4.34 on the server and holds the prestigious Rank 1 position (much to the dismay of Deivi) with the current rank of Netherite I. However, his progress is stunted as no players with a higher rank queue against him. It's worth noting that FzU has the fewest number of duels played within the Top 10 and currently holds a record of 60 wins and 13 losses, the lowest number of losses among the Top 10 players. He maintains an impressive win rate of 82.20%.

FzU could even be considered one of the best recruiters and mentors on Loka. He successfully recruited and mentored two highly talented players in Loka's history, namely subys and g0mez. Subys is renowned for creating exceptional YouTube montages showcasing his impressive gameplay on LokaMC. FzU also mentored g0mez from the ground up, and g0mez achieved the notable title of Victor, a rare and impressive feat only attainable through tournament victory. These three players have been affectionately dubbed "Triple Trouble" by one of Loka's finest, Tqmen.

Former and current players of Loka, as well as the wider 1.9 PvP community, admire and draw inspiration from FzU to refine their own gameplay. His numerous accomplishments unquestionably establish him as the greatest 1.9 PotPvPer to grace Earth. Even during extended breaks from periodic play, FzU retains his reputation as the best player and the fastest-growing players in history.

Here is a list of some direct quotes from some players regarding FzU as the best.

"He is indisputably the best 1.9 Pot PvPer of all time" - @HyperTotodile
"I believe you will become one of the top players in loka mc if you not you already are" - @Marioistrash
"FzU, you are a nice person I must say. If I never log on again just know that you were my best student" - @Daviq
"Prime FzU was the best diapot player and I will take that to my grave" - @Dae_

Who is FzU?
πŸ€”
For the blind,
πŸ¦‡
it is light.
πŸ’‘
For the hungry
😣
, it is bread.
🍞
For the sick,
πŸ’‰
it is the cure.
βš•
For the sad
😒
, it is joy.
πŸ˜‚
For the poor
🚫
πŸ’°
, it is the treasure;
πŸ’°
⛏
for the debtor
βž–
πŸ’°
, it is forgiveness.
πŸ™
For the face
😢
, it is the lips
πŸ‘„

#FzUFanForLife

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MYSELF AS WELL AS SUPPORT FROM SUBYS. IT WAS REVISED BY CHATGPT AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THE ORIGINAL TEXT IS LINKED HERE. IF YOU SUPPORT THIS MOVEMENT PLEASE +1 AND LEAVE SUPPORT IN THE REPLIES <3
FzU's rise to prominence, from his early days in 2014 to his current status as the top-ranked player on LokaMC, is truly impressive. It's remarkable how he consistently outperformed his competition, whether it was on EarthMC or VL (PvP Legacy) FFA. The fact that he faced targeting and controversy due to his exceptional skill only further highlights his prowess and the jealousy he inspires among others.

The examples you provided, such as FzU defeating renowned players like Tqmen and TryH4rdd, and his record-breaking performance in the Conquest fight, solidify his position as the best in the game. His ability to recruit and mentor talented players like subys and g0mez speaks volumes about his influence and leadership within the community.

Furthermore, the fact that FzU continues to inspire and be admired by both former and current players is a testament to his lasting impact. His accomplishments and gameplay serve as a benchmark for others to aspire to, and his reputation as the fastest-growing player in history is well-deserved.

It's unfortunate that FzU has faced conspiracies and attempts to undermine his achievements. However, these incidents only further underscore the lengths to which others will go to prevent him from shining as the undisputed best. Despite the obstacles, FzU's skill, resilience, and humility shine through, making him a truly exceptional player.

In conclusion, your essay beautifully presents the case for FzU's unrivaled greatness in the 1.9 PvP scene. Through his dedication, skill, and numerous accomplishments, FzU has firmly established himself as the pinnacle of Minecraft PvP. His impact on the community and his ability to inspire others make him an iconic figure in the game. Keep up the excellent work in supporting and celebrating FzU's remarkable journey!

subys

If FzU has million number of fans i am one of them πŸ™‹πŸ». if FzU has ten fans i am one of them. if FzU have only one fan and that is me πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸΎ. if FzU has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth 😒. if the world is against FzU, i am against the world βŒπŸŒβ˜„οΈ. i love #FzU till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of FzU πŸ€“πŸŒΉ. Hit Like If you Think FzU Best player & Smart In the world 🀠

Back